**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is bishop worth r3?

Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I recently pulled him and I have a t5cc, he is unawakened tho.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    It depends on what content you need to complete. If you gain 30 or more plasma charges, his special 2 damage is massive. However, he’s not at the top of the game (or even his class). He’s a great defender for AW if you play that mode. I rarely use my Rank 3 awakened Bishop on offense but he’s been a mainstay for my defense in AW.
  • Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108

It depends on what content you need to complete. If you gain 30 or more plasma charges, his special 2 damage is massive. However, he’s not at the top of the game (or even his class). He’s a great defender for AW if you play that mode. I rarely use my Rank 3 awakened Bishop on offense but he’s been a mainstay for my defense in AW.

I already explored act 7, so I’m just doing random rank ups, he won’t be used to clear content.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    On his own, he's a very solid champion, but I don't think R3 makes that much of a difference compared to leaving him at R2. I keep mine at R2, and when I need his abilities, he still gets the job done. Mine is duped, but I haven't specifically ever used him thinking about the duped abilities.

If you need to R3 someone to get Thronebreaker, then I would say he is a solid champion to R3.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I use him in attack sometimes, definitely use him in cavalier eq. And he was solid for a few lines in story mode. If depends where your roster stands I would say. He was my 15+ rank 3. If he’s your 3rd or 4th I probably would hold off.
  • Sammy0421HSammy0421H Posts: 92
    This may be a weird thing to say, but he kind of reminds me of massacre

He has such a simple play style that hardly gets countered by nodes, you just have to parry like 4 times, and try your best to get power. Love him
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    I really like him and plan on taking him to r3 eventually. I take him into lots of fights where I face foes that tend to shrug off stuns. He makes them so much more easier to handle since he has his passive stuns. Champions like Korg, Kingpin and Moleman get so much easier to fight when you can always be sure that a stun will stick. I value that ability alone very highly, but then he has all other kinds of bits and bobs in his kit that are useful. His regen isn't massive but it can at least mitigate a lot of chip damage. That can be very useful in Battlegrounds, for example. Both on offense (I've used him a fair deal since he deals DOT) and on defense (him constantly healing while Safeguard is active is a PAIN).