**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Input system fix before Eternity of Pain

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
I can't keep track of Kabam's schedule for anything anymore with delays and such. With the announcement of the Eternity of Pain coming soon, will that line up with the "permanent" fix to the input system? Given how badly my controls have been even in the Input fix BETA I can't imagine taking on these Summer of Pain level fights without tons of revives with the game controlling in its current state (not counting the slow frame rate, constant game crashes, and start/mid fight lags/freezing).

Comments

• Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    While I have sympathy for the issues... you can just restart the fight without much penalty weeks 1-4.

And if Kablam put out no content for the last year while they worked on the input issue... where do you think the game would be?
  • LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 54

And if Kablam put out no content for the last year while they worked on the input issue... where do you think the game would be?

You mean the same Kabam that sugested as a solution to the problem to not play any challenging content until they fix this? Well, maybe Eternity of pain is not challenging content... XDDDDD