Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Storm buff notes🔥

2»

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    So I'm assuming the Apoc synergy will remain unchanged but seeing as how they've increased her damage without synergies by a fair amount, they'll tune down the Apoc synergy indirectly by giving her a 1 or maybe 2 hit heavy.
  • Options
    ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243 ★

So I'm assuming the Apoc synergy will remain unchanged but seeing as how they've increased her damage without synergies by a fair amount, they'll tune down the Apoc synergy indirectly by giving her a 1 or maybe 2 hit heavy.

In thinking 3 hits is the ideal zone. Not too insane but still makes her damage ramp fairly fast. 5 with the new buff is just too much
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    Would have been nice to see her walking/running animations changed to floating like her Pyramid X counterpart. That looks so much more correct for Storm. More energy based basics and less karate moves would be cool. Kinda like her Capcom sprites in those 90's fighters like MVC, X-men v SF etc.
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    Her buff seems insane especially with Horsemen ability but I wonder only one thing.
    How many hits her new heavy attack will have ?
  • Options
    HongKongPh00eyHongKongPh00ey Posts: 35 ★
    Storm is now the Mutant Nimrod counter. When he removes her Prowess and applies Shock, she will take no damage and receive two more Prowess Buffs!
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Would also like to hear if the prowess’s have a cap and if they are consumed on specials
  • Options
    MachenesoMacheneso Posts: 30 ★
    Just wondering if her immunity to shock means she will be a counter for Electro
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Macheneso said:

Just wondering if her immunity to shock means she will be a counter for Electro

it will not, his damage is passive and isn't related to shock
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    If her prowess has no limit She'll be busted
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

If her prowess has no limit She'll be busted

I hope it’s that. It’ll match her potential in the comics.

I want to R3 her out of nostalgia.
  • Options
    mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    edited May 2022
    Nalak8 said:

Wicket329 said:

Malreck04 said:

I like how the page suggests recoil as a good mastery for her because she’ll be throwing lots of specials lmao

If you run her as a Horseman and/or with the Prof X/Colossus synergy with the recoil tree masteries, she’ll actually be very sustainable.
    How would she be sustainable if recoil keeps taking her health away? Are they saying recoil increases her special attack damage even more?

Curious if she will be good with suicide. It seems that she will do enough damage that it doesn’t matter if her health goes down a bit. Maybe she will be more useful for short fights.
    Sorry if I misunderstand what you are asking (I'm danish), but when having 1 point in recoil it gives you+30% attack on your special attacks... I believe maxed out gives you+60% special attack damage but you loose 10% HP.
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    Hello, dear @""Kabam Miike". I'd like to know why Storm and Mordo's upgrades weren't communicated to players through the in-game communication system. Maybe they didn't think they were important enough? In my opinion, these are substantial changes (especially regarding the Storm) and should be communicated within the game, not on the forum, as many of us are not fluent in English and we don't enter the forum very much. Please be kind to this, ok? [Note: message translated with Google]
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    I'm sure most players here like the new Storm Buff, but to be honest I don't like when they change the animation of old champs (not storm, not gamora and few other examples from the past).
    These champs exists in many quests and challenges that other players still trying to complete and the new animation can make the challenge much harder... especially if it's harder to dex
    For example, the Catarina challenge when you need to complete ROL with certain 3* champs... blocking damage with 3* will is huge and evading it is much harder.
    like they Freeze the ability in these contexts, they should also freeze the animation (or at least leave it as it it...)