**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It only took 350k shards to get him ..only 350k shards...but he is here.

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Freakin can't believe it took me 35 dual crystals to pull him πŸ˜‘ never had him above 4 star . This guy is a necessity for each and every account . A total game changer .

A 5/65 is enough to handle all end game content . Would love to get him as 6* someday . Today is the day baby πŸ”₯ Btw , should i use my mutant gem on him?? It makes him more tanky .
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I mean the only other use for five star gems is if they bring back the trade in store but I haven’t let that stop me (I probably should have)
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

I mean the only other use for five star gems is if they bring back the trade in store but I haven’t let that stop me (I probably should have)

Yeah that's the reason i am trynna hold on to my gems . They say don't hoard , but rewarded those who hoarded .
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2022
    I'm still missing this guy as a 5 or 6 star champ, I don't know how many crystals I've opened since October last year when I started wanting to pull him after hunting 5* Apoc for months.
    But yeah, some champs are just harder to pull for some accs while others pull em right of the bat.
  • Options

I'm still missing this guy as a 5 or 6 star champ, I don't know how many crystals I've opened since October last year when I started wanting to pull him after hunting 5* Apoc for months.
    But yeah, some champs are just harder to pull for some accs while others pull em right of the bat.

Yeah mate !! And it gets more frustrating at times lol.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Total beast. Congrats. Even if you get 6 star too, rank both up
  • Options

Yup .. that's the plan ..people say he is fine at r2 but i feel r3 does an even better job
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

Yup .. that's the plan ..people say he is fine at r2 but i feel r3 does an even better job
    He was great at r1 through most of act 6 for me. But he’s r3 now, no such thing as too much power!
    Congrats! One of the most important champs for any roster.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Great pull. Congrats.

This is the buff kabam got wrong and for a change its for the players benefit.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah, I was lucky to pull him from a grandmaster crystal last year on the way to become Cavalier. Although I am just over 30 dual class crystals in and still no Apoc or Fury…
    Have a nice roster of Skill/Mutant champions now! Not great cause I still don’t have Kingpin, Gwenpool, Cable, Colossus, White Magneto, Storm X or Kitty… :neutral:
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah, Magneto is great. He has helped me so much, both in Act 6 and then in Act 7. He's such a cheat code for so many things. I love him. Can't wait to pull a 6*.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Great pull. Congrats.

It depends on how you see. Because of the Magento buff we saw a lot more champs be defenders with armour break immunity and immunity om knockdown and power drains
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Great pull. Congrats.

It depends on how you see. Because of the Magento buff we saw a lot more champs be defenders with armour break immunity and immunity om knockdown and power drains
    I don’t think there’s a person in the world who would say red mags buff was anti-player
  • Options
    NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116 β˜…
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congrats @Rohit_316!
  • Options
    Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87 β˜…
    Dual crystals has the worst drop rates,go for the basic
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Antony687 said:

If you're trying for a specific Champion, the Dual Crystals have better chances than the Basic.
  • Options

Antony687 said:

If you're trying for a specific Champion, the Dual Crystals have better chances than the Basic.
    This
  • Options
    Nocko said:

Dont have a 6*, have completed every thing in the game except some carina's challenges and my 5/65 got the job done in situations where i used him

Big congrats bro, he's a great answer to some very annoying questions in this game!

Thanks mate !! I just r5ed him and Awakened him too for that extra tankiness and burst damage πŸ‘Œ
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lpoo said:

Great pull. Congrats.

I don’t think there’s a person in the world who would say red mags buff was anti-player
    I dunno, few names come to mind…