**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.2.2 glancing

Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
So I have been trying the discombobulate path. It was my thoughts that after applying 3 of the disorient debuffs, reducing DAR by 105%, that my hits should no longer glance at that point? Am I right in that assumption, because it is not working that way. I thought perhaps glancing wasn't affected by DAR(I thought I had seen that somewhere before), however the guides I had referenced also said that it SHOULD work like that? I dunno I'm at a loss cause those will be some very long and painful fights if there is no way around the glancing.

Comments

• Options
    https://youtu.be/duYUdYLB8tw

If I did this correctly this should be a video of me fighting the first fight on that path. She has 3 disorients and is still glancing.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    If I remember that path correctly, you can counter it by bringing champions will class advantage. They reflect the glancing damage onto the defender when you've placed disorients on them. Otherwise you'll always end up taking some damage from the glancing, even if it's mitigated a lot by those disorients.
  • Options
    I brought only Champs to have class advantage, they just make the disorients last longer. While they're disoriented they take a burst of damage equal to your attack even if it glances, but you still glance. I was wondering if the chance to glance should be affected by the DAR
  • Options
    Any insight would be greatly appreciated, just trying to verify if it's a bug, or working as intended. Any thoughts @Kabam Miike