**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Controls fixed, no more weekly compensation?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

I'm going to gather some details on this. As you can tell, the option for the Beta is still opt-in, and this message was not meant to go out at this time. Let me get more info and get back to you.

That's relieving to hear. Although the controls seem to be working fine for me, it's clear that it's not working fine for everyone and this would have been a bad move.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Btw my main account didn't received this today's compensation
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Just a personal experience.. i didnt turn on the beta cause i wasnt having big issues or got used to the off time on parry...
    Turned it on today to see what the fuzz was all about... Parry works good.. reparry.. is off 🤣
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    We need to have Kabam roll back the ai so we can actually test the input beta. The refactor is hard to test with the funky AI upgrades. I guess test in lol?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    May someone point me to the thread, where Kabam stated there will be this compensation package?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

May someone point me to the thread, where Kabam stated there will be this compensation package?

It was stated after the initial package that we got.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★

Here on forums, or in game mail? I cant recall where..
  • Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
    So by the end of the week we’ll be getting the big compensation package ?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Here on forums, or in game mail? I cant recall where..
    Here on the forums. Nearly a year ago.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    We re far away from any big comp, because the problems are still here. New ones with the beta for a lot of android users, only lags and parry seem better with it. AI is not an input issue, but not being able to dash forward, and throwing heavies instead, is a BIG problem, and only happens with beta active.

IF this Beta is going to be the final new input system, then I don't want it. I want an option to keep using the old, broken one, where I had one out of three chances in parry and no problems with swiping back and forth.