**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Storm- Doesn’t Passive Stun?!

BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi all,

I firstly want to say that I am very impressed with storm thus far!

I would like to mention though that on top of the issues with her Prestige/PI and Prowess not being paused properly, it also seems that she isn’t able to apply passive stun to champs that shrug off a stun/parry. In fact, it is completely missing from her base kit/description?!

Kabam, is this meant to be the case as we all loved the mechanic of this! New Korg Killer!

I am guessing it is a bug but can you please confirm as I think this could make her a lot better. Below is a photo of the Kabam released update and the actual update in which it’s missing.

Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    Yeah i also noticed that, i tried her against King Pin for a few times and when i did a parry, he purified my stun again and again without being passive stunned. Definitively bug.
  • BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★
    Herohanoi said:

Yeah i also noticed that, i tried her against King Pin for a few times and when i did a parry, he purified my stun again and again without being passive stunned. Definitively bug.

You say it’s a bug, but it’s not in her new description, so I don’t know if they have axed the feature or not?
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Blxndy said:

Herohanoi said:

You say it’s a bug, but it’s not in her new description, so I don’t know if they have axed the feature or not?
    Not the first time they changed a buffed champs just as they are released. Mags has less armor break potency, Gambit had 400% prowess but now it's 300% and maybe this with Storm also. Or it's just a bug idk.
  • BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★
    Saiyan said:

Blxndy said:

Herohanoi said:

Not the first time they changed a buffed champs just as they are released. Mags has less armor break potency, Gambit had 400% prowess but now it's 300% and maybe this with Storm also. Or it's just a bug idk.
    Those where fairly big tweaks tho, whereas this isnt, bit strange if it’s not a bug!
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Blxndy said:

Saiyan said:

Blxndy said:

Herohanoi said:

Those where fairly big tweaks tho, whereas this isnt, bit strange if it’s not a bug!
    I'd say this is a big change also. Outside of nodes, most of the debuff shrugging champs are skill so it would have been a nice little ability to have.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,639 Guardian
    Storm is also missing her unique synergies atm, so we will likely see it fixed.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Confirmed here as well. The champion description omits the reference to passive stuns. It would be really strange to release those notes and just days later release a materially different version of the champ.

However, the communication between the forums team and the dev team doesn’t seem to be firing on all cylinders lately, so anything is possible.

Dr. Zola
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    I noticed, spacing is very short, while the animation is showing it's in range. (whirle wind thingy)
    Also prowes are not being registered or stored after a heavy.