**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Input System Bug - Dropping Inputs Mid Combo

The new input system is a vast improvement over what we've dealt with over the last year or so. I've been constantly using it since the Beta for it first dropped. However, it still needs some tweaking. The major issue I've had is every so often I'm in the middle of a 5-hit combo and my champion suddenly just stands there and doesn't move or register an input. Or, I swipe back to dex, then either parry or block, and my champion stands there as my inputs are not registered. This has happened in arena, monthly EQ, side event, AQ, War, and Act 7.

Looking forward to the input system continuing to improve and iron out these kinks!

I also play on a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.

Comments

• Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    So basically no difference? Had that kind of input for months and haven’t tested the new beta.
  • ANIMEniacANIMEniac Posts: 126

So basically no difference? Had that kind of input for months and haven’t tested the new beta.

Overall the beta is more reliable than what I've been playing the last few month. I don't feel like I'm playing with a laggy input system. Now it's more along the lines of certain inputs just flat out dropping. Even then, dropping less than it has in recent months. But still dropping
  • Arya918Arya918 Posts: 13
    yes I too lost in alliance war due to new beta opt-in features even my masteries didn't trigger my regeneration has been stopped and due to that I have lost my 2 champions in the war on android phone and so many annoying things like delay in framerate and so many
  • XenoMorfXenoMorf Posts: 13
    New input system works better for me as well. Aside from few glitches like heavy stop working during fight altogether (during war no less) most of the time feels good. One certain issue noticed on quake when charging heavy then you swipe back using same finger doesn't work, she just stands there taking the hit.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Yep same!!
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    This beta is just to improve parry and dex gameplay, so these issue, the repently stand, is not fix.