**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heavy Attack Not Registering

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
I thought it was a one off but it has been happening frequently since opting into the control beta. I press the screen hold and the heavy isn't thrown.

Comments

• Options
    l00neyprl00neypr Posts: 19
    Same here, at times heavy is being thrown with out doing so, very frustrating if u ask me
  • Options
    whyme_why6whyme_why6 Posts: 75
    same its happens to me alot same for blocking when im trying to block it doesnt register
  • Options
    WuffieWuffie Posts: 11
    I am having this as well. Heavy will hang once mid-action. The champ is frozen in the middle of the animation but the defender still can move and attack while my controls do not respond. Then once me champ starts to move subsequent attempts at a heavy do nothing. Light and medium attacks work but hold for heavy does nothing. The champion will keep moving with normal idle animations while holding attack for heavy for the remainder of the fight
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Just happened to me in Cav 2.2, where you need to heavy! Using Colossus.
  • Options
    Heavy attacks are not working properly in battle engine beta. It's particularly noticable with Hype and Quake.
  • Options
    DarthMingoDarthMingo Posts: 47
    Same with me. Was trying to provide my video on here but it wont allow me. But its hilarious. My champ just sits there.
    OR, champ will randomly START a heavy without me pressing it & FULLY charge it (unless the a.i. interrupts).
    I've noticed this seems to only happen to me if not mistaken during this months EQ 3.1/2 (wong & rhintrah quest)
    iPhone 12 pro
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    keeps happening