**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Paragon Daily Crystal Opening Today!

OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
Today is the first day everyone can open their Paragon Daily Crystal and I wanted to see what everyone got. Post screenshot or just say what you got. For me it’s:

Comments

• Options
    ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    I got 9k t5 tech. Not bad
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Probably too late to ask this question but is it still worth getting the deal even if it gets us our 2nd r4 and not paragon? Context is r4 mats being available in the last 2 sq/ cyber monday/ july 4 / EOP etc
  • Options
    The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★
    Polygon said:

Probably too late to ask this question but is it still worth getting the deal even if it gets us our 2nd r4 and not paragon? Context is r4 mats being available in the last 2 sq/ cyber monday/ july 4 / EOP etc

If you can swing it, i would. 3 total t6b/t3a is a lot and could otherwise hinder your progress quite a bit. Nobody knows what the future holds, but if you look at cav deals following the new thronebreaker title, you'll see what I mean. The black friday deals for cavs were much worse than they were for the previous july 4th, and t5cc was made scarce for a while after.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Closer is closer.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Fully formed mystic T4cc and I'm thrilled. Ranking 6*s is a pain with t4cc being scarce (That's if you're fully into building your 6* strength) so fully formed T4cc with no possibility of shards in the crystal is a godsend.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    As an aside, I'm strongly considering hoarding for the rest of the month to see how much mats I can gather in a sitting.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,660 Guardian

My reel was 100% 6* champs. Nothing else and boom! 1/2 t5b appears. Thought I opened the wrong crystal for a minute.

Same here, except I got 9k science t5cc
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

It has started

Looks like it’s a 100% chance of t5 basic
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Looking forward to Paragon because 6* redupes are great :#

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    So far it's been meh for me.

• Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    1/2 t5b
    4500 t3a
    4500 cosmic t5cc

That’s mine so far
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    I’m gonna save mine awhile
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    edited May 2022
    I’ve been getting half a t5b every day since day 2, but today managed this.