**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When Buff Loyalty Cost?

SeenkSeenk Posts: 207 ★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
According to my results of the season and my friends (platinum 2-1), I spent 350k Loyalty during the season (and this I saved as much as possible), while the rest of my friends spent 500k, 600k, 700k Loyalty buying Alliance War Health Potions ... the season is now too expensive , many are unhappy with this, the best players who went bankrupt on Loyalty are forced to leave platinum 1-2 and go to play platinum 4 and below, due to the fact that there is no Loyalty balance in the game. I predict that next season there will be many more players who will leave their Alliance. Kabam, do not delay the update! When release?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Looks like your friends are playing content they aren't ready to do yet.
  • Options
    PussaleyPussaley Posts: 54
    Seenk said:

According to my results of the season and my friends (platinum 2-1), I spent 350k Loyalty during the season (and this I saved as much as possible), while the rest of my friends spent 500k, 600k, 700k Loyalty buying Alliance War Health Potions ... the season is now too expensive , many are unhappy with this, the best players who went bankrupt on Loyalty are forced to leave platinum 1-2 and go to play platinum 4 and below, due to the fact that there is no Loyalty balance in the game. I predict that next season there will be many more players who will leave their Alliance. Kabam, do not delay the update! When release?

Kabam don’t like to give, they like to get. And the only way to make em’ understand what they are doing wrong is not to play that game mode. Cause some spent 700k, someone spent 1,5 mil Loyalty. So the answer unfortunately is “not soon as we would like to”.

So forget about AW, play AQ, it has more rank up materials and less stress. After a couple of seasons when players won’t be playing this game mode Kabam will understand what they are doing wrong. Maybe, understand.