**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OG Storm buff

Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 638 ★★★
With what's out there right now about her, should we expect her to be nerfed? I know this could change a week from now where someone finds a cheat code that like when shangchi came out and Kabam had to change him, but as of right now, does storm seem to heading to the nerf zone. Or they will do a magneto style nerf and just add nodes or champs that are immune to her prowess damage

Comments

• Options
    ZEDMAN33ZEDMAN33 Posts: 48
    100% she will get nerfed! She’s putting out 1mil plus damage 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    ZEDMAN33 said:

Have you seen champs like hela / magneto do the same?

She needs fully synergy team to reach those numbers. She won’t get nerfed.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I don’t think she’s getting nerfed. You know how this community works and YT content creators of course wanna get views. She’s a good champ but by no means the best champ in the game nor in the mutant class. Don’t let her yellow numbers deceive you, there are many champions in the game that are finishing fights around the same and even less hits than her against ROL WS. And the very massive damage she dish out is with synergy which isn’t alway practical and even that some champs even in her own class can do same. My synergized r5 Colossus is finishing ROL fights under 40 hits (being conservative). Can I use that all that all the time? No! Also in other classes, my synergized r3 unduped Sigil SW is also finishing ROL fights around the same hit counts.

Now posts like these is also heightening how good she is way beyond her level. She’s good and that’s what we want from buffs. But people should just stop it here before DDXF buff is affected by this Storm nerf thing. We have 2 good Storms and I want 1 good Deadpool (XF is the only one obtained through regular crystals)
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Well, they knew her prowess limit and calculated the damage with that. If they thought it was too much they would have or should have put a lower limit. I think they wanted her to be good as they have failed so many buffs lately. Unless there is some synergy that totally breaks her then that will be addressed I'm sure.
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    ZEDMAN33 said:

From the Mutant class, Storm OG is behind Magneto, Kitty, Apocalypse, Archangel, Colossus, Omega Red, Professor X and Stryfe.
    Storm OG is a champion with a lot of damage and very little utility. If you put a whole team just to benefit a champion, even Black Bolt, becomes a champion with a lot of damage.
    I'm pretty sure it won't be nerfed, just look at Hercules, a broken champion with very high damage and good utility, excellent for short, medium, long fights and Kabam never thought about nerfing.