**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Now that your Paragon...

The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★
What kind of end content rewards and/or black friday deals will it take to entice you

Comments

• The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★
    Personally, i can care less at the moment for an abundance of r4 mats, other than for the title and prestige. Now I feel the need for champion selectors, similar to the 2020 champ selector we got , but maybe more broad and/or more easy to come by.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    The_Chump said:

Personally, i can care less at the moment for an abundance of r4 mats, other than for the title and prestige. Now I feel the need for champion selectors, similar to the 2020 champ selector we got , but maybe more broad and/or more easy to come by.

You just described wish crystals. We need those. We’ve reached the point where if you give every single player in the game a selector with every 6* champ, you’d get A LOT of variety. 2 years ago, it would’ve been a lot of Ghosts. Now, you would see people pick Herc, Kitty, S2099, Knull, and others. There’s not 1 champ that’s just miles above everything else that everyone wants. Personally, I would pick Nimrod, whos not OP by any means
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★

The_Chump said:

You just described wish crystals. We need those. We’ve reached the point where if you give every single player in the game a selector with every 6* champ, you’d get A LOT of variety. 2 years ago, it would’ve been a lot of Ghosts. Now, you would see people pick Herc, Kitty, S2099, Knull, and others. There’s not 1 champ that’s just miles above everything else that everyone wants. Personally, I would pick Nimrod, whos not OP by any means
    I've been hunting a 6* Warlock forever now...

The_Chump said:

Spent so many shards looking for him in that featured, but no luck. He'd definitely be up there for me as well.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Zeraphan said:

The_Chump said:

I just duped mine the other day, I haven't bothered to level him up as I'm already sitting on an r5 Warlock
    Zan0 said:

Sig stones is all I want along with 6 star shards/crystals

Sig stones are definitely needed, preferably in an abundance.

Zeraphan said:

The_Chump said:

I just duped mine the other day, I haven't bothered to level him up as I'm already sitting on an r5 Warlock
    Have mine at r3, woulda r4'd him w my rank up gem if he was at least duped, for prestigious reasons lol
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Shards + sig stones
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

The_Chump said:

Agreed.

But also, i think Herc and kitty would be everyones go to champs. They are becoming the new meta
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Those that are paragon day 1 should likely have very diverse rosters. More crystals will be fun but I’d imagine rank up materials and sig stones will be the big ticket items.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Would be sig stones for me. Those are my main focus now. Whenever they are in SQ like last month I chose them with the rift selector.
    Snakep said:

Those that are paragon day 1 should likely have very diverse rosters. More crystals will be fun but I’d imagine rank up materials and sig stones will be the big ticket items.

IDK. I feel there is still a big gap within Paragon. Those who spend a small fortune are in a category of there own far separate from ftp tryhards and those who only spend on black friday level deals. I got the title today from the 10k offer, after originally skipping it.

While I do have a diverse roster, I am missing some key players, specifically those with high prestige. Tried featureds for Thor rags, Herc, and Nimrod, and more and ended up w nada. Currently hoping to dupe my Doom before i feed him a generic AG.

Hopefully they do some kinda store that caters to both groups
    Damn i must be tired. Used the wrong "your" in my title and now the wrong "there" in my response post. #NOCShiftLife
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 422 ★★★
    All I want is a 2021 selector for July 4th.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★

The_Chump said:

I would pick Nimrod, whos not OP by any means
    Reverse psychology at its best. Haha
    Nimrod is not OP. I agree
    cuz he is OOP
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Lots of rank up gems and sigs personally.
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 105
    6* sig stones and 7* shards!!

Yes I said 7* shards
    ChiefGoat said:

6* sig stones and 7* shards!!

Yes I said 7* shards

You know I had some thoughts about this. It would seem as good a time as any if 7*s are the future. If not, perhaps its time for relics...
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    Sig stones and more r4 materials. I'm hoarding underrated rank ups.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Dunno. Prolly won’t be paragon for a couple months. The lure of it almost got me to spend big on spring cleaning, but I resisted. I might spend on the 4th, again to fill whatever gap is left. But, like you ask, what’s the prompt again to spend after getting paragon? Maybe an improved cav crystal?
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    Sig stones and rank up resources of course BUT I wish they’d calm down with the 6* nexus crystals and give me like 100k shards instead. I wanna open featured crystals for new champs…but maybe that’s just me lol
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    The_Chump said:

What kind of end content rewards and/or black friday deals will it take to entice you

Sigs. More 6* sigs please
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Now that my paragon?
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Will have my 5th r4 once aq is done have 185 6 stars only missing guardian, nebula, omega sentinel and blade. My prestige is locked in and my spending has cratered. It will be luck based now, on the next featured going for Omega sentinel.
    Would only spend on sig stones which has not been a thing for a while.

That’s just insane dude. 5 r4s .. crazy man

• Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    class-based 6* crystals, like 4* and 5*.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★

Now that my paragon?

I was just about to ask this lol
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    The_Chump said:

If you are paragon already you’ll likely buy anything they offer.