**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dr.Strange MoM discussion (SPOILER ALERT)

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
Soooooo...... any thoughts?

I personally thought it was fantastic

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    who tf thought pizza in a bowl was a good idea?
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    Apparently Bruce Campbell
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 781 ★★★
    They gave Captain Carter an eerily similar death to What if Zombie Captain America.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I thought it was a very good film. Not a ‘great’ film, but very solid. I think it ended up being different from what I, and possibly a lot of others expected. It wasn’t really a trip through a multiverse of madness, it was much more a grounded story about the Scarlet Witch in particular, with some cool multiverse stuff thrown in

I have to say, I really liked all the illuminati stuff. John Krasinski as Mr F was great to see. Plus Wanda utterly butchering them was👌🏻. Was it entirely realistic? Probably not, but I’m going to assume the illuminati were that arrogant that they thought they were untouchable, so for both rusty and reckless
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Good film, visually amazing and the Doctor strange vs. strange fight with music was one of the coolest fights yet.

Iluminati was dissappointing. Wish we got some more action out of Mr. Fantastic since thats the only time John k. will be playing the role. Nice fan service though.

Wish there were more cameos since it was a multiverse movie but still enjoyable. Wanda did flip the switch back to being "good" way to fast i thought, but whatever - too much cinema sins lol
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Black Bolt’s death was brutal but didn’t make too much sense, don’t know why one of the most calm and collected characters in the Marvel Universe lost his chill so easily lol

He lost his mouth, my man. Pretty sure you would freak out even more if you did the same
  • Options
    Kuga_ZAKuga_ZA Posts: 38
    Who was the chick in purple in the mid credit scene? Looked like Charlize Theron the actress.

Bit disappointed they didn't tie in the TVA from the Loki series, and expand on Kang being the big baddie of Saga 2.

I give the movie a solid 7/10.
  • Options
    Kuga_ZA said:

Who was the chick in purple in the mid credit scene? Looked like Charlize Theron the actress.

Bit disappointed they didn't tie in the TVA from the Loki series, and expand on Kang being the big baddie of Saga 2.

It was Charlize Theron. She’s playing Clea
  • Options
    Skiddy212 said:

Good film, visually amazing and the Doctor strange vs. strange fight with music was one of the coolest fights yet.

Iluminati was dissappointing. Wish we got some more action out of Mr. Fantastic since thats the only time John k. will be playing the role. Nice fan service though.

Wish there were more cameos since it was a multiverse movie but still enjoyable. Wanda did flip the switch back to being "good" way to fast i thought, but whatever - too much cinema sins lol

I loved loved loved the Strange v Strange fight and the score during the scene was my favorite (mainly because it was just classical pieces haha)
  • Options

Kuga_ZA said:

Ah so I was right. No idea who Clea is. Time to go read up I guess.
  • Options
    Oh, I just love how everyone got Maria Rambeau Captain Marvel wrong, thinking it was Tom Cruise Superior Iron Man :relaxed:
  • Options
    Kuga_ZA said:

Kuga_ZA said:

Ah so I was right. No idea who Clea is. Time to go read up I guess.
    She’s the current Sorcerer Supreme, niece of Dormammu, and lover of the good Doctor himself
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,020 ★★★★
    A good movie but really disappointing
  • Options
    Captain_Pug30Captain_Pug30 Posts: 14
    edited May 2022
    I loved the movie ( was too scary for me)
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I like how it broke the monotony of the MCU, honestly they went right with having Sam Raimi direct.
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Crcrcrc said:

MR. FANTASTIC WAS THERE

On another note, I wished Wanda hadn't been defeated so quickly and easily in the last 5 minutes of the movie

Something to now about films, if they don’t show the body then they’re probably not dead
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    It wasn’t bad, but there where a few problems with it:
    1) they where looking for this book that has the answers to all their problems throughout the first half of the movie, but after Wanda caught up to them it just got forgotten about. I get that they wouldn’t really have a way to get it, but the fact it never gets mentioned again!
    2) at the end of the movie it’s just pretty cheesy how America gets control of her powers and then there isn’t even a fight seen or anything. Just a clip straight from a tragedy
    Not a bad movie, but definitely some not great choices with the writing

Loved the strange vs strange fight and the demon octopus thing at the beginning though
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 781 ★★★
    Since Watts dropped out from the director chair, John K. could be starring and directing F4.