**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster Gauntlet

HyperionHyperion Posts: 56
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Please disregard if I am misremembering, but when the Grandmaster Gauntlet was released, Im sure Kabam said it would come back for those that werent ready at the time.

Its been a while, is it coming back anytime soon?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,674 Guardian
    You know exactly as much as the rest of us knows. There is no date for its return. All we know is kabam said it will return sometime.

I imagine it will return sometime after the input beta is fully implemented into the game.
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Some people have theorized it coming back in June/July, which is about a year after it was first released. However, there is no actual evidence behind this
  • Options
    Goji88Goji88 Posts: 35
    Any of kabam want to chime in on this? We would all love to know haha.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    On a marketing perspective, I think it will be released a few weeks before July 4th deals just as last year and it will be announced with the new Roadmap for the rest of the year to entice players for the coming months and actually consider the deals.

Considering that the final week of Eternity of Pain will be done by the 23rd of June, if it'll come back, it'll probably be start from that date.

It was also announced that those who have finished it won't get the rewards again so there'll be probably be Quest 1 and Quest 2 will be released with it for those of us who has already done the first one.

But I could be totally wrong. Lol.