**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the Best Mutant in the game?

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Who is the Best Mutant in the game? 167 votes

Apocalypse
46%
danielmathSnakeEyes69RaganatorSighsohardmmmbanyaszuffyninexhelixBatmania15MSRDLDfmussapGK_23TerraSpielernameKennadoQuikPikNojokejaymcausticGmonkeyUnsilentWorknprogress 77 votes
Archangel
9%
2StarKingTendersquadF4k3_GaM3rAdvCap366Disgruntled_User_123Etjamabooscka2536PGK88Aomine_Daiki10_hbtygbty423_JPeanutsDarkKnight646ThomildoAverageDesiCommander_CRS88 16 votes
Colossus
4%
SnizzbarBKSwisherSweetTotal_Domin010casual0sherin_66jbxotiicBaron427Tw1stedmemory 8 votes
Kitty Pryde
23%
DuMonUSpeedbumpmugichaSw0rdMasterKiptonadeRasiloverStarKillerVIInaikavonJohnwickBHDenzel116IvarTheBonelessSbkruebTRONG94BigKidScottynOuxTimeGenesisKrishna24FeroX_the_fat_heringMCOCHazzaShiroihara 39 votes
Magneto (Either)
7%
ck87_blackdragonightTheAngryOnemortenhyFurious80Be_SomebodyXguard77Gr8TonyStarkBadass84Nycromancy13579rebel_MightyD 12 votes
Omega Red
1%
spookyteaspoonsDarkhawk5 2 votes
Professor X
3%
Spity68JohnLocke117SwarmOfRavensGrassKnucklesLickyKazuki_207 6 votes
Storm (Either)
1%
R1s02Cowabunga 2 votes
Sunspot
1%
DanthexmanAdotyA 2 votes
Other... Please Specify
1%
TheExit27StainABigBlueOx 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    Apoc is just so good hard to beat a champ with triple immunities very tanky great in tons of content makes other mutants better just so much too him
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    I will hold this position against anyone. Tanky, tons of damage and utility. Good for defense and offense. Doesn’t need awakening. From personal experience he was used on almost every 7.4 path for me
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Red Mags. Not even close.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Archangel
    AA may be a niche champion but when the opponent is not immune to bleed and poison, awakened AA is the BEST champion regardless of node. Apoc is the best all around champion but AA is the best at what he does, so he has my vote.
  • Kazuki_207Kazuki_207 Posts: 33
    Professor X
    I have Apocalypse 5 star but prof x has to be the best in my opinion
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Other... Please Specify
    Domino…

But in all seriousness is there really a best? They are all so different and great at what they are good for
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,399 ★★★★★
    Magneto (Either)
    Rmags
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Other... Please Specify
    @BigBlueOx Who is your "other"? Namor? Bishop? Cyclops?
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Anyone else remember when apocalypse came out and he was considered as mostly a support champ to make other champs great with synergy and horseman ability?

Personally I blame some rushed yt vids for how he was originally perceived upon release but seeing he's in a landslide as best mutant (I prefer kitty but would consider Apoc close behind) it makes you think about how champs are seen in hindsight.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    For now I say Kitty but I must make it known that I don’t have Apocalypse over a 4* so I don’t use him at all.

It’s possible that I would find him better if I had him at a higher Star Level
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Other... Please Specify
    @TheExit27 honestly don’t think there is a best, just the best one for the node I’m trying to beat. My most used tend to be Kitty, Apoc, AA and White Mags these days. Red Mags sits the bench a lot because he makes some fights too easy… so there’s that 🤷‍♂️
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Professor X
    Throw on a Mutant Power Boost and relax
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,758 ★★★★★

@BigBlueOx Who is your "other"? Namor? Bishop? Cyclops?

Stryfe?
    Wolverine Weapon X?
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Damage, immunity and utility ,he excels in all three. He makes ton of match-ups and nodes easy to deal with.
    As support champ, he makes even worst mutants gods. His synergy are totally useful and game changing too for certain champs.
    As stand alone champ, he is easy to use ,tanky, and does not even require sig . His sig don't contribute neither offensively not defensively. Its sustainability type of ability which is niche among niche in terms of practicality.
    He is both solid as defender and attacker in AW. One of best champs in BG for both bides.

Mags cold be placed 2nd for me
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Professor X
    Slap a Mutant Power Booster and any fight becomes a cakewalk.
    When nothing else works, Proff X will, that too without any potions or revives.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Kitty Pryde
    As a Ghost player, i do enjoy Kitty play style the most and she can bypass alot of the nodes.

Have you seen this? Karate Mike does 50+ endgame bosses.

https://youtu.be/yZCurUQigAo
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,455 ★★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    No way Apoc is better than kitty
  • ClearonClearon Posts: 11
    edited May 2022
    Cyclops...
    Just add his synergies
    Kitty Pryde
    Rasilover said:

I think we need to define what is meant by better?

For me the better champ is the champ that can clear the most content and not necessarily the champ that can do the most damage or has the most utility.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Kitty Pryde
    You don't know what you don't know.

Kitty all day.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,455 ★★★★
    Kitty Pryde

Rasilover said:

For me the better champ is the champ that can clear the most content and not necessarily the champ that can do the most damage or has the most utility.
    Kitty cheeses a lot of content
    Kitty Pryde
    Rasilover said:

Rasilover said:

Kitty cheeses a lot of content
    Exactly and for me she's the mutant Ghost.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    @Grasswren @JohnLocke117 except you can’t even use prof x with suicides.