**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Video for Kabam regarding the new input system beta

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I thought you might could use this Kabam...you can see every input i make on the screen...I'm on a Galaxy S20 5G, One UI 4.1.
My english spelling is not that good, sorry about that.
I don't usually play Moleman like this (so there's no need to criticize my gameplay, this was for testing only.. there's always those types here in the forums that just want to criticize), but you can see on screen when I touch it... If I'm not mistaken, I believe only 3 times during this fight, the new input system beta is failing on me:.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pqeZvnYRbDaF27sS7

Comments

• Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    Try fighting aggressive AI like EQ 3.1 boss on UC or Cavalier difficulty.
  • Options

Well since you say it like that, I really don't want to 🤣. I'm kinda feeling a "not positive" vibe 😅.
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    mortenhy said:

Well since you say it like that, I really don't want to 🤣. I'm kinda feeling a "not positive" vibe 😅.
    Correct, Input failures are more encountered when you have to dash and hold block more often and consecutively. :lol:
  • Options

mortenhy said:

Correct, Input failures are more encountered when you have to dash and hold block more often and consecutively. :lol:
    Yup you are absolutely right about that.. just tried to do first chapter of EQ cavalier and I found that the input didn't work as well as in ROL.
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    The game is so far away from being fixed, and the so called "fix to end all other fixes" has just been getting worse daily 😔