**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on new Battlegrounds store

The_ChumpThe_Chump Posts: 141 ★★
Choices, prices, etc.

Thoughts on new Battlegrounds store 149 votes

Thumbs up
42%
GroundedWisdomRaganatorDeadbyrd9buffajrTheVyrusyossShaggyMDarkrider05ExHavokWorknprogressMilesHolmwoodPanchulon21Ackbar67IamTryingMyBestLogan00UnobtainiumClawsCap366MysterioRockyshockyColinwhitworth69 64 votes
Thumbs down
57%
DrZolaVceeJadedheruheru511zuffyjdrum663The_ChumpSpeedbumpSmokely7Leediman39TerraJazz_MessengerBluntMacheteBrandonmballouThugsmurfChris_ThisblackdragonightSceptilemaniacGarloKiptonade 85 votes

Comments

• Options
    ScottyKnowsScottyKnows Posts: 113
    Thumbs down
    Meh, it’s like incursion prices, not reallly worth it but something to build on while bored. It only takes a month to earn 2,000 6* shards on incursions lmao
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    Thumbs down
    I get that’s it’s a beta, but how many beta’s do we need. This a month long! Feels like this is the actual game mode now, but Kabam wants to drip feed it out. The reward costs feel a bit outdated already.
  • Options
    Chris_ThisChris_This Posts: 40
    Thumbs down
    The graphic of the stores shows a T6b but you cant even buy frags. False advertising.
  • Options

The graphic of the stores shows a T6b but you cant even buy frags. False advertising.

But it's not. This is a beta with a beta store. These don't reflect the actual content that may or may not be in the store upon official launch
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    Thumbs up
    Free stuff for trying out the beta. I call that a win.
  • Options
    Lezard2191Lezard2191 Posts: 12
    Am I terrible at math, or does doing all the challenges (which are on a 27 day cooldown) give you a total of 6k Trophy Tokens and then, for example, you have a limit of 15/15 1k 6* Star Shards that totals for 204k Trophy Tokens...on the same 27 day cooldown...

Do you get seasonal ranking Trophy Token rewards?
  • Options
    EngageEngage Posts: 1

Am I terrible at math, or does doing all the challenges (which are on a 27 day cooldown) give you a total of 6k Trophy Tokens and then, for example, you have a limit of 15/15 1k 6* Star Shards that totals for 204k Trophy Tokens...on the same 27 day cooldown...

The play marches solo objectives reset every 48 hours, and the wins solo objective resets every week. I'm assuming you're cav and meant to say 21.4k for the 6* shards, regardless, those reset every week too
  • Options
    Lezard2191Lezard2191 Posts: 12
    edited May 2022
    Engage said:

The play marches solo objectives reset every 48 hours, and the wins solo objective resets every week. I'm assuming you're cav and meant to say 21.4k for the 6* shards, regardless, those reset every week too
    Both the challenges and the store are showing as resetting in 27 days for me. Bug? And no, I'm currently Uncollected, but the cost of 6* Shards shouldn't change once I hit Cav, since I can't even buy those shards without being Cav? Currently it shows as 1360 Trophy per 1k 6*Shard
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Thumbs down
    Where the 4 star shards at? I thought I'd get some iso from this like the incursions
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Thumbs down
    The costs seem to be very close to what we'll see in actual mode
    May be the rewards should also reflect that cost
    Also it looks like we aren't getting any additional energy refills
    Kabam seems to expect a lot of beta testing this time since the milestones require 30 wins which roughly translates to 60 matches per week, & even more for higher rank players due to pervasiveness of modders
    And 60 matches mean roughly 13 energy refills per week, assuming that no match is wasted due to bugs, glitches & modders
    Those 60 can be brought down to 40-45 or even lower depending on how many milestones one goes for, but it still seems a bit excessive IMO
    I'm all for extensive testing with 60 or even 100 matches if it didn't cost this much
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Thumbs up
    It's beta
    I gonna get 6 star generic stones
    I am happy, as I can care less about 6 star shards (except very few I have top tier champs in each 6 star class), Aq glory store is my t5cc,t2a,t1a,t4cc,t4bc,t5bc sources so I don't care about the same.

I believe when live BG and store comes up we will see slightly reduced price and increas in amounts which I am expecting to happen. Only complain I have is energy issue ( or refreshing champs can be reduced to fair amount of unit ot some other way should be introduced)
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Thumbs down

It's beta
    I am happy, as I can care less about 6 star shards (except very few I have top tier champs in each 6 star class), Aq glory store is my t5cc,t2a,t1a,t4cc,t4bc,t5bc sources so I don't care about the same.

I believe when live BG and store comes up we will see slightly reduced price and increas in amounts which I am expecting to happen. Only complain I have is energy issue ( or refreshing champs can be reduced to fair amount of unit ot some other way should be introduced)

Curious where you're at progression wise, if you dont mind saying.
  • Options
    Chris_ThisChris_This Posts: 40
    Thumbs down

But it's not. This is a beta with a beta store. These don't reflect the actual content that may or may not be in the store upon official launch
    Picture shows t6b, no frags to be found. The post was asking about the battleground store. The current one. Beta or not, they can fix the graphic.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Thumbs up
    It’s fine just need to lower energy cost to 10 or champ refresh to begin refreshing as soon as they lose 1 energy.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Won't judge it based on it being in beta. I will say, it's not enough of an incentive to get me to play and give feedback on the beta (which I'm guessing is what they're trying to do with the rewards).

Energy cost is the killer for me, so I'm not even inclined to push for the objectives but I hope that the store isn't based on objectives in the live version.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Thumbs up
    As someone hunting for 6* shards. This store offers me a lot of shards for a lot of time. I don't know if it is the best deal but just looking at the shards, it is not bad.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Thumbs up
    The_Chump said:

It's beta

Curious where you're at progression wise, if you dont mind saying.
    I am throne breaker with act 7 100% mate. Have 1 r4 , will have for 2nd too once I do the last Carina abyss challenge.👍👍👍
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Thumbs down
    The cost at the moment isn't proportional to the time spent at all. Not even close.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Thumbs down

It's beta

Nice. Was mostly asking cuz you seemed enticed by expensive sig stones, rather than cheaper rank up or 6* shards, but went on to mention utilizing the glory store for t1a. Personally can't remember the last time I bought t1a from the glory store and might buy 1 or 2 t4b per cycle.