**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Special button not responding. With video

AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
I had this occur twice now with the special button being absolute deadzone. First i thought it was something with ninrods special lock but happened in another fight too

https://youtu.be/ojs28yC6pLk

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Are you using beta inputs?

I turned it on last update yes
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    It happened to me as well, not dead for this long but i took combo on face because of this. Beta input enabled.
    Gmonkey said:

Turn off beta inputs had a death in war because of this. Seems something changed this month was awesome last month update this month broke something.

Exact sme thing. Last month beta was good on Android. This month sucks
    Happened again today. During battlegrounds. My ghost just refuses to throw specials.
  • Nataku20Nataku20 Posts: 26
    This has been happening to me since last month as well. The sp button acts as a block instead of triggering the special. It does not happen all the time but it does happen.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    Wow, that’s horrible bro
    Small update /fix on this. It occurs when I'm multitasking. If i switch from multitasking to full screen or vice versa in the middle of the fight this happens. But will correct itself next fight
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

Small update /fix on this. It occurs when I'm multitasking. If i switch from multitasking to full screen or vice versa in the middle of the fight this happens. But will correct itself next fight

Multi-tasking means you have two windows open on same screen? Are you on Android?

Dr. Zola
    Yes like this
    @DrZola