**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pros and Cons of Battlegrounds from my first experience

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

Why this post?

So since this Battlegrounds Beta is going, I wanted to provide Kabam with some feedback from my own personal experiences. I am aware this is a Beta and thus not a finished product, so the cons aren't complains as much as suggested changes.

Pros:

1) I think playing the Battlegrounds is actually kind of fun as it makes me use more champs than I normally would and it gives me (someone who isn't keen on Aliiance stuff) a reason to be excited for defenders in my roster.

2) The store allowes me to get some nice extra 6* shards, though the number is low IMO.

3) Refresh rate I read from @Kabam Miike in a different post will recharge people even if they have 1 charge left, I think this is nice and should remain.

Cons:

1) Let's get the big one out of the way, being reminded that other people in MCOC do have a 6* Mysterio when I don't sucks.

2) Energy costs is actually fine to me, just think it should be it's own energy type so you can do quests and BG.

3) The store feels weak, some stuff can use some lower costs or buffs, why 680 for the 6* shards? Make it 650 so my mind can have easier math. Also why do the winning milestones go 500 > 500 > 1000 > 1500 > 500 > 500?

Conclusion:

I think Battlegrounds can be a fun and rewarding part of MCOC, I just feel there are some things stopping it from being the best it can be. Knowing it is a Beta I assume some of this will be changed and I look forward to it. Also please gimme 6* Mysterio :c

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I have a 6* mysterio sitting at R1 L1 if you want him?
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Mysterio said:

Why this post?

So since this Battlegrounds Beta is going, I wanted to provide Kabam with some feedback from my own personal experiences. I am aware this is a Beta and thus not a finished product, so the cons aren't complains as much as suggested changes.

Pros:

1) I think playing the Battlegrounds is actually kind of fun as it makes me use more champs than I normally would and it gives me (someone who isn't keen on Aliiance stuff) a reason to be excited for defenders in my roster.

2) The store allowes me to get some nice extra 6* shards, though the number is low IMO.

3) Refresh rate I read from @Kabam Miike in a different post will recharge people even if they have 1 charge left, I think this is nice and should remain.

Cons:

1) Let's get the big one out of the way, being reminded that other people in MCOC do have a 6* Mysterio when I don't sucks.

2) Energy costs is actually fine to me, just think it should be it's own energy type so you can do quests and BG.

3) The store feels weak, some stuff can use some lower costs or buffs, why 680 for the 6* shards? Make it 650 so my mind can have easier math. Also why do the winning milestones go 500 > 500 > 1000 > 1500 > 500 > 500?

Conclusion:

I think Battlegrounds can be a fun and rewarding part of MCOC, I just feel there are some things stopping it from being the best it can be. Knowing it is a Beta I assume some of this will be changed and I look forward to it. Also please gimme 6* Mysterio :c

Check the leaderboard my friend , Modders are ruling it :smile:

Add about modders in the Cons too.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Riptide said:

I have a 6* mysterio sitting at R1 L1 if you want him?

.......yes pls
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    The reason they did the objectives that way is to front load rewards. They knew a lot of people wouldn’t want to play that many rounds so they gave the biggest rewards earlier so most people could get them
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    EgretM4 said:

The reason they did the objectives that way is to front load rewards. They knew a lot of people wouldn’t want to play that many rounds so they gave the biggest rewards earlier so most people could get them

Yeah I think people need to remember these rewards are an incentive to get people to play, and give feedback about the beta.

If it didn't require so much energy, I would play more because of these small rewards.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Why is any energy or recharge required??