**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BLOWN EQ Legend speed run - game saying "Missing Champion" in Master EQ (video / screenshots)

MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
So now I'm out a bunch of energy refills (25+) that I bought with hundreds of units and my speed run has been ruined. What can Kabam do about this? I'm out so much 😫😫😫

I'm including screenshots with this post and I will upload the video that I recorded in a couple of minutes.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

PLEASE HELP!!!!!! πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Comments

• TyFRIZTyFRIZ Posts: 6 β˜…
    I’m having the same issue. Same boss
  • JoshausburnJoshausburn Posts: 39 β˜…
    Second that issue above. Same 0 pi for defenders and get to rintrah with message cannot find hero. I’m on uncollected difficulty.
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The weird thing is I was able to do every fight along the path that I was on and I got all the way to the boss and then it wouldn't load and I got that hero not found error. So I tried to reboot the game like four or five times, and then I reluctantly ended my quest, restarted it. My path of course was not done after I spent the time and energy on it. To get to the boss and only to have the same thing happen, the boss not found. So now my speedrun is totally trashed. And I hope I'm going to get my resources back. I can't get my 3 hours back, but at least I get my resources back or they can give me a legends title for my troubles and inconvenience. Because I want that more than the units or the energy refills.
    edited May 2022
    Everybody knows to do a speed run. How many energy refills it takes. So I spent hundreds and hundreds of units. And now I'm out of all those energy refills (25+) and the units that I sent to buy them in the first place. Not to mention my 3 hours plus spent for basically nothing Now if I don't get the title
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Everybody knows to do a speed run. How many energy refills it takes. So I spent hundreds and hundreds of units. And now I'm out of all those energy refills (25+) and the units that I sent to buy them in the first place. Not to mention my 3 hours plus spent for basically nothing Now if I don't get the title

You’re already a legend tho… not missing out on a ton of stuff

You’re already a legend tho… not missing out on a ton of stuff
    I'm missing out on the Legend title I'd have if this didn't happen as well as 800+ units and 25+ energy refills and 3 hours of my time put into this for nothing now

• AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think u should be compensated fairly but I don't think that u will be
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AMS94 said:

I think u should be compensated fairly but I don't think that u will be

I can’t even keep track of the fair compensations that Kabam owes atm
    I sent in what happened and and screenshots through support... I got screwed over with this hero missing glitch, and it shouldn't be that much to ask for them to make this right... I've been saving up for a couple months to finally do this Legend speedrun for the first time ever

@Kabam Miike can you please help & comment here on my situation??

cc @Kabam Zibiit
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    See Swedeah's video to see the whole thing. Irritating bug.
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How did you not run into this within the first 5-10 minutes?
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,300 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Are you so dense? He/she might have done a few runs before the bug surfaced.

everything was working just fine and my run was going GREAT until the Master level Rintrah fight... That's when the fight didn't load and the hero not found error occurred as I already shared above