One of many... problems

MasacreS8sebasMasacreS8sebas Member Posts: 28
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
The game always has something to talk about and many times it is not for a good thing.

The images that I am here to show you today are of players who have run into other players in the new game mode.

The problem is that, as you can see, the rivals finish off their defender much faster in an unusual way, something that takes less than 10 seconds.

I really don't know if they're working on fixing this because if it's something that hurts the average player.

(I apologize if the text is not fully understood but I try to express it in another language and I hope others will understand it too)

[Images removed as per forum rules]

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Member Posts: 755 ★★★
    Did you at least say GG’s after?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★
    The best thing you can do is submit a report for cheating. Posting here will do nothing. They know there are hackers and are working on it but every ticket submitted helps them even more.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, if you believe you've found evidence of unfair behavior, you can reach out to our Support Team to let them know. You can reach them from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”. You can also reach them here. We are taking actions to make sure Battlegrounds remain fair, but any info from reports are also helpful in the process.
This discussion has been closed.