**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did I get that right???

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 621 ★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So, among 6* unduped, sigil witch, ghost, AA, Nebula, Aarkus, Domino, Knull, BWDO (duped), Knull is going to rank 2, right?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• You have some solid options. It might depend on what you need or are missing. My top pics from your list would be knull, bwdo, or aarkus
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 621 ★★
    I got Doom, Ultron and Venom at r2 already as 6* along with 5* Dman and Nimrod r5. KP, moleman, BWDO at r4 with BWCV to join them shortly at r4.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    bwdo would be a great alternative
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    Knull.
    So, Knull is up, still got the rank up gem, who should be next?

Tempting but I have a 5* r4 high sig, so, I think I would rather hold her off for now
    edited May 2022

Tempting but I have a 5* r4 high sig, so, I think I would rather hold her off for now
    trust when i say those shocks at r2&3 6* are nothing compared to a r4 5*, you probably wont even need sp2 with those insane shocks

trust when i say those shocks at r2&3 6* are nothing compared to a r4 5*, you probably wont even need sp2 with those insane shocks
    I guess she is worthy of rank 1-2 gem. Thanks a lot, I do enjoy her playstyle.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    This thread keeps popping up and it's completely baffled me! lol
    I'm reading the posts in order, but it's as if I keep blacking out and missing a change of topic or point being made?! :D

I guess she is worthy of rank 1-2 gem. Thanks a lot, I do enjoy her playstyle.

totally worth