**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

54 Mil Ally LF 2 experienced players for Gold 1 & Map 6

I run Infinity Gauntlet. We are mostly a relaxed atmosphere type of Alliance. We want to have good progression without laziness or free loading. We also don't want to cause Stress or lose folks ability to have a good Work/Family/Self life to Game life balance.

What are we about?

AQ we run Map 6x5 in all 3 BGs so no need to buy those alliance tickets.

We score between 430-448 million each week thanks to the average prestige of our alliance team which is 11.3k on Day 1 of AQ.

We rank in the weekly AQ between 800-900

So for those that need the glory we get about 4k+ each AQ week.

For AW we just finished Gold 1 for the 2nd season in a row. We try to take the approach of being as Stress Free as we can be. We don't harp on players about deaths, we just ask for solid communication, ask for help if you need it and learn from mistakes to continue to get better within War and by doing that the Deaths seem to get lower and lower even from those of us within the alliance that are not fond of War like others. We try to do Wars Stress Free as I stated while not being lazy about it. We go for 100% exploration, and clear the BGs of Boss island. By doing War this way we went from rank 625 in Gold 1 last War season 33 to a rank 288 for this War season 34 that just ended.

Our requirements to join

Must have Line to communicate

Must be active when AQ and AW are going on.

Must Communicate extremely well with teammates. Being overly quiet, being rude during a conversation, being agressive towards another teammate is a quick way to get kicked out of the Alliance.

Must have a big enough roster that you have 6 top champs for AQ and AW attack phase while still having enough rank 5 Five Star Champs or fully ranked 1 or 2 Six Star Champs for Defense as we go for 100% Diversity.

If you know you will not be able to join AQ or AW on time, will be away for a length of time, heading away on vacation with spotty WiFi, at work and aren't allowed to be on your phone for an extended period of time then you must communicate! There is no way around that for us.

As for anything else we are very open and relaxed about. We do not tell you who to upgrade for War or AQ purposes. We do not care if you run the Suicide Mastery set up. We do not care if you open crystals every day or hoard them for a once a year opening. We do not care if put 25 points into Summoner Advancement or 10k. We like to have fun, no stress, no drama, we want to progress at the pace we have been the last 3 months without pushing folks to do more than what they are able to do, we want to help and coach more players to become Boss killers both in AQ and AW.

If this interests you please feel free to reach out to me via Line my ID is zbot34.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• kunfuweikunfuwei Posts: 64
    Bump
    Will you pay me in tacos?
    It’s a no on tacos how about cheeseburgers?
  • KunoKuno Posts: 1
    I'd take a CheeseBurger 🍔 😋
    Bump for the best alliance.
    Bump
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    I am still looking for 1 player but their is a bit more specific requirements.

Requirements as follows

Must have Map 6 experience is a mini boss killer for AQ map 6. Must have Tier 5-7 experience in War and is a Mini Boss killer for example: Mix Master Node, either right side or left side of Boss Island and you are able to handle any of the paths from 1 to 9.

Please reach out to me on Line at zbot34