Nah, chaos would insue and it'd be global 2.0
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Compensation threads are insightfully cringe
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Gmonkey said:

Just did an off season war hit into block parried. It feels like the novel 1984 where I should ignore my senses.

Kabam send the thought police to your location

You know too much
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 753 ★★★
    What ever happened to the compensation that was promised in January?
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike when you say compensation does that include everyone or just high level ranked players like paragon players and throne breakers or will people who are like conqueror or uncollected be able to claim the compensation as well?
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

@Kabam Miike when you say compensation does that include everyone or just high level ranked players like paragon players and throne breakers or will people who are like conqueror or uncollected be able to claim the compensation as well?

Everyone.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    man, i forgot for a second that this thread was about compensation. considering how bad the issues are, i think we're at the point where we're getting closer to a fix, but still very far away. we can't just stop close to the finish line and not get our weekly compensation anymore.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    It's always taken time to assess the impact after something has been implemented. Much less something that has been ongoing for months and months.
  • Options
    Wozzle007 said:

It's always taken time to assess the impact after something has been implemented. Much less something that has been ongoing for months and months.

They’ve had 10 months. They know the impact. This isn’t compensation related to things we weren’t able to achieve because of the input issues. If it’s is please provide the SOP of rewards I missed because I couldn’t dex Emma Frost and hit top milestone, or didn’t do Gauntlet because didn’t want to tackle content as advised because of the input. This is a gesture to the player base for dealing and sticking with the game whilst it’s been broken for nearly a year, and quite frankly still isn’t fixed. In any case they’ve had 10 months to crunch the numbers, see what we’ve done, what we haven’t, sit in board rooms and decide what is an appropriate amount of compensation. They’ve had 10 months, they don’t need anymore time.
    Are you new to the game? When have they ever calculated an impact before they considered it resolved?
  • Options
    They haven't been sitting in a room for 10 months trying to come up with a number.
  • Options
    Wozzle007 said:

They haven't been sitting in a room for 10 months trying to come up with a number.

On 2nd May they sent the in game message that compensation was going to stop. The message they deleted from our inboxes as it wasn’t supposed to go out yet. So Kabam have had at least 12 working days to think of a compensation package. In reality the decision was made before the 2nd May that’s just the earliest point we know of that from Kabams view it was resolved. How many weeks/months do you think it takes for the head of game balance to choose what would be a fair and balanced compensation package. We have had to deal with this for 10 months and still dealing with but Kabam thinks it’s all fixed. They will have tracked the impact of the last 10 months, will no what variances in gameplay there has been because of the issues. Any rational company would have had the compensation package ready to at the point they say it’s fixed. This is how acknowledge your customer base in positive way, to make them feel like they matter. To come up with a compensation doesn’t take weeks or months it take minutes to decide and maybe some time to program the drop of the package. Kabam should have had all this lined up, that’s what good customer service looks.
    Being displeased with the issues is one thing. Having unrealistic expectations on when they can and cannot have it ready to send out is another. The Email went out early. As of a week ago, the Compensation has stopped. We're talking about 9 or 10 months of an ongoing issue when it can sometimes take anywhere from a week to 3 weeks for issues that exist for less time.
    Bottom line is, it will come when it comes. The idea that they should have had it ready to send out with that Inbox is just not realistic.
  • Options
    We can argue until the cows come home but the evidence is there. They always consider Comp after the fact, and they said they don't have specific information on when that will be. So we're going to have to wait. Not sure why all of a sudden this should be any different of a case other than lack of patience.
  • Options
    I've already reiterated the fact that these issues have been very specific, and ongoing, because of a change in their system. It's not Compensation for every input issue in general. The new system is in place at the moment, and open for people to opt out of if they choose. That doesn't mean there won't be other problems. It doesn't mean that it's adequate to keep compensating the same thing for different problems.
    As for the large Compensation, they said they will give one, and don't have a specific time on it yet. If you think you can change that by arguing with me, I don't know what else to tell you.