**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier player looking for new alliance

Been in my current alliance for nearly 2 years. Ive been holding out leaving out of loyalty but it's just not working for me anymore. Here's what I'm looking for:
US time zones (I'm in Kentucky. Est time zone)
Silver 2 or higher wars (prefer gold 3-2), no off season war.
Map 4-6 AQ
No line/discord etc.
I'm fairly active, log in a few times every day, but I run a restaurant, have a family and am starting my own business so my available time is at a premium. If such an alliance doesn't exist that's fine, I'll just hang out in my current alliance. Hopefully I can convince them to stop putting my iBom on a poison immune node in AW...πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Comments

• Options
    Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 161 β˜…
    Hit me up in game @ buck9studio. We are what your looking for. Do your part on your schedule.
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138 β˜…
    Hey, my alliance is recruiting. We were Gold 3 on the verge of Gold 2 before taking a season off. This last season we were Silver 2 with a single battle group (had 3 previous season). AQ we are running Map 4 for all 3 groups with occasional Map 5s if people are interested.
    Occasional off season war is available if enough people express interest but it is not required.

Line is a requirement. You don't need to be social of you don't want to, but we like our members to have it if we need to strategize movement.
    IGN and Line is @Jetenyo if you are interested.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    We would be everything you are looking for except the Line. Map 655 (325+ mil), gold 3 war - 2 bg, encouraged but not required. We just aim to clear the map and don’t stress wins and losses. My name is Havanaknight in game and on Line if you want to talk more
  • Options
    RAVEN1815RAVEN1815 Posts: 198 β˜…
    Join us, allaince tag X208.
  • Options
    RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168 β˜…
    We’d be a great fit. Gold1 ally, AQ 5/5/5 but line chat is a must. You don’t need to be a chatter but you would need to be aware of alerts, hit this node, stuff like that