**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Add an account switcher

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Some people have two or more accounts. Please add an account switcher for easy switching between them instead of having to sign out and sign in every time. Please
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ProfessorGProfessorG Posts: 73
    Great idea! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit and ease of use with account switching would be such an amazing add. I have three accounts and it is laborious to cycle between them.

A game that really nails this is Clash of Clans if the team was looking for any inspiration on how to make it a seamless process.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Great idea! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit and ease of use with account switching would be such an amazing add. I have three accounts and it is laborious to cycle between them.

A game that really nails this is Clash of Clans if the team was looking for any inspiration on how to make it a seamless process.

supercell games in general, I play brawl stars every once in a while and it's really a seamless experience.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Omg this would be great. Beta is the most fun switching. Got beta on one but not the other. Of course Apple autoloads wrong account for beta. It logs me out to swap then loading beta it autoloads wrong account so can't get in.

Luckily I have Android as well so I just play it on that. Still annoying as I play better on Apple (more used to it's timing) so beta is just a here have a revive because I can't dex right.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    This is an awesome idea. There are several reasons why I haven't played much on my alt account lately (simply not having the time being the main one), but one of the reasons is definitely the hassle of switching between the accounts. It's just annoying.
  • Options
    Night_spider_47Night_spider_47 Posts: 14

I agree, clash of clans was a easy Account switcher, much less work, if kabam did do that it would make account switching much easier.
  • Options
    Night_spider_47Night_spider_47 Posts: 14
    edited May 2022
    Ercarret said:

This is an awesome idea. There are several reasons why I haven't played much on my alt account lately (simply not having the time being the main one), but one of the reasons is definitely the hassle of switching between the accounts. It's just annoying.

Same here
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    I agree this is a great idea.