**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worth a shot, maybe...

Dear Kabam,

There are many aspects of the game, and gameplay, and the way in which problems are resolved (how quickly and in what order), that make it very difficult to avoid arriving at the conclusion that we, the players, are a distant second to profit margin. These issues are written about in detail elsewhere, so I won't repeat them here. Though I will never forget the time I spent money on the offers for a 4* Doctor Strange, and for an awakening gem for Scarlet Witch, just in time for 12.0. And while Scarlet Witch is still very good, I never would have spent that money if I had known what was about to happen.

I would like to be able to give Kabam the benefit of the doubt, at least on some occasions, but it feels as though every step forward comes with several steps back. It feels like for every good thing that happens, many more bad things arise. And while my perception of this may be faulty, I think I'm not alone in feeling this way.

I think it won't be easy, or quick, but I do believe there is a way back from here. A way to regain faith in the company, and begin to believe that mistakes are honest ones, and that the primary objective with everything isn't purely for profit, but also to enhance the user experience. But as of this moment, I can't say there is very much that is better about the game today, than when I started playing nearly two years ago. There is certainly MORE to play, but I can't honestly say that my experience of playing is categorically better.

So here is my suggestion--do something that is clearly to the benefit of players, and in no way could be construed as a profit-seeking exercise. I don't really care what it is, or how significant, but it would be great to see some gesture made to the players, that feels like actual appreciation.

One gesture certainly won't mend everything, but it could at least be a start. And if you genuinely care about the players, and the user experience, then do something. Something in our interest, not yours.

Until then, please understand that the cynicism that pervades the forum, and the private conversations of players, is born of your own actions. I would love to move in the direction of optimism. I'm just hoping for a reason.

Cheers,
No one important.