**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Retired Cav Player Looking for Map 5 AQ

Looking for a alliance that will take me in for AQ map 5 daily. I have discord, RealAsianKurtis#3740, I have line RealAsianKurtis

Comments

• Silversurfer837_Silversurfer837_ Posts: 31
    He dude, we’d love to have you in our alliance if you’re interested. We run map 556. Add me on line if interested and we can talk more. Line ID: silversurfer837
  • GroebuffGroebuff Posts: 48
    Chill alliance LF active team players maps 5x5 master mods ,war optional, line req….Groebuff
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    We run 554 and optional aw if you want to stretch your legs a bit. Hit me up line cano29848
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    I can't find you on line with your I'd provided. I have a great group, one spot open, let's talk. My line id is onky707
  • FórgeFórge Posts: 33
    Hey, added your Discord, couldn't find your line, we run map 5 with master and heroic mods, and have a spot open for you right now, my Line ID is Forgemaster1999
  • GroebuffGroebuff Posts: 48
    Chill alliance LF active team players maps 5x5 master mods ,war optional, line req….Groebuff
  • Kay_SwayKay_Sway Posts: 132
    edited August 2022
    Hey bud we run map 5 and are gold 1
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    My line id is onky707. I have a spot for you. Map 5 epic mods, war optional. Great chill group
  • I tried to add you on the line app, but it said user not found. We run map 5x5 and war is optional. Add me if interested on line
    noflexdavid3
  • TrooperJoeTrooperJoe Posts: 240
    My Line is: trooperjoe

Hit me up.