**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlegrounds Store

Dkcody42Dkcody42 Posts: 209 ★★
Do you guys think the Battlegrounds store will stay the same as it is now when Battlegrounds is out of beta and it is a permanent game mode?

Comments

• ZeuszeroZeuszero Posts: 54
    There's a picture of t6b and t3a on the store when you enter battlegrounds so I guess they will add more prizes - at the very least rank rewards.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Dkcody42 said:

Do you guys think the Battlegrounds store will stay the same as it is now when Battlegrounds is out of beta and it is a permanent game mode?

I remember a comment from Kabam Miike confirming that this wasn't the final store as its just beta and the final store will be different. Some forum guy will share the screenshot of that comment I believe.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Im still waiting to hear if at the end of this month long beta if we'll get to keep what trophy's left over or if its "use it or lose it" scenario.