**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

12,866 prestige Need at plat 3/4 team that does map 6 or below.

Must be at least plat 4. Preferably adults running the show and just nice ppl. Got booted last 5 wars by last team for no reason so don’t want that to happen. Never happened before ever in my 7 or so years of playing this game if you are wondering. I don’t really care how it gets done or what my role is but I can be of help or just do 3 nodes in war idc. Just want plat 3/4 area. My ign is Derek2k. Pls god let this be the last team I have to go to 😂. A team that wants to chill in the 3/4 area and do map 6 idc what rank maybe under 1000 is good. Don’t want a team pushing plat 2 or trying to do map 7 or 8 because I’ve done all that both of them and they aren’t worth it to me personally so yea just really need a team I can stay on that also wants to stay in that area and chill. Just below pay to win basically and wasting resources for trash aq rewards area. Thanks. My line is hotfizzle05 I also have discord if you use that. I do my part and then some especially when I’m allowed to in aw but especially aq. Move quick get it done. Any questions ask it’s np. I can also make my prestige go up if needed.