**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP Crossbones

I think I've realised why but when I parry the EOP Crossbones it isn't being applied. The text is shown but there is no affect and Crossbones isn't purifying it, I'm guessing it's from the 20% defensive ability reduction per fury as he already has two furies by this point, just odd that the text is shown but the affect isn't applied.

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Hobospy said:

I think I've realised why but when I parry the EOP Crossbones it isn't being applied. The text is shown but there is no affect and Crossbones isn't purifying it, I'm guessing it's from the 20% defensive ability reduction per fury as he already has two furies by this point, just odd that the text is shown but the affect isn't applied.

Same thing happens when you parry a stun immune. Parry just another term for “well timed block”
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Also who are you using?

it matters if you are using a hero or not. Because of crossbones kit.

In that fight bring someone that applies a good amount debuffs and never block. Just intercept and bait the special.
  • Options
    HobospyHobospy Posts: 89
    Using King Groot and parry to get the fury buffs on Crossbones then swap to intercept