**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just Got Cav, Now what?

HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 280 ★★
as the title suggests i just got cav and am looking for something to do, here's my roster
im thinking of doing some variants, however i dont have too many ranked up champs
below the third image is just a bunch of unranked 4*

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★
    When I got cav, I did some roster building, EQ, completed more of act 5 and started on act 6.2.

I still haven’t done any variants and currently on 6.4.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Congrats. I'm always amazed at how people get cav with a roster that is far worse than mine was.

I'd suggest starting off with monthly cav EQ (don't know if you'd be able to 100% it just yet) and just get the initial run. Then variants initial run.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Congrats on getting Cav!

I always suggest this route for early Cavaliers:

- Monthly Cavalier EQ Completion (until you can explore it monthly)
    - Roster check then Variants - this will help you obtain Rank up gems that will further progress your 5* Roster
    - 6.2 is counter specific so before venturing I suggest you do research and complete collecting the counters first.
    You need Warlock, CMM, or any poison immune with fury for 6.2.1 for example.
    - Incursions (if you're into it) to get shards that will help your roster thru Incursion Crystals
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    Like others said, do the monthly cav eq and try to explore it every month. Now with the battlegrounds beta, what I would recommend is try to get at least the first 4-5 weekly objectives and spend them on five star or six star shards. (I would go five stars, you'll will get to open more of them and a higher chance of you pulling 1-2 decent champs)
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    do variants, lab, and other side content until you feel ready for 6.2. If you feel ready now, then push for 6.2 completion
  • Options
    so basically just cav eq for a couple of months, rank up for variants, initial clear of variant (any specific one) then attempt 6.2, but do like a couple act 5 paths a week or something for that exploration
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

so basically just cav eq for a couple of months, rank up for variants, initial clear of variant (any specific one) then attempt 6.2, but do like a couple act 5 paths a week or something for that exploration

Going for variants first will give you better R4s and R5s that will make exploration of Act 5 a breeze.
  • Options
    edited May 2022

GET TO LEVEL 60

why, also how would i