**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulk buster underrated

I feel like hulk buster doesn’t get enough attention, does anyone agree.

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    I agree with you. Hulkbuster is such a tanky champ , has insane damage , power lock/drain mechanics , Corner the enemy and heavy spam is a fun way to end the fight quicker . Magnificent damage with great utilities. He is a power house.
  • Night_spider_47Night_spider_47 Posts: 14
    Yeah, I don’t play Venom so I didn’t know, but thanks.
  • ProfessorGProfessorG Posts: 73
    I love Hulkbuster!! I even used the awakening gem I pulled from Act 7 completion on him! Immediate Rank 3 and will definitely be pouring signs into him as well!

I agree he is often overlooked as he has incredible utility and is very valuable for so many different aspects/nodes in the game.

One of my favorite things to do in the game is get the opponent close to their third special and launch HB’s special 2 into their block getting the massive power drain! It is so satisfying to see their power disappear!
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited May 2022

If only his heavy in the corner playstyle would work all the time vs every champ. There’s too many champs with super quick recoveries and there’s too many times his heavy misses.

That being said, he’s still a hard hitting champ that I enjoy and is pretty easy to use .

How many champs have this recovery? I’ve used him for a good long while (ever since his buff) and I’ve come across 5 champs max which this sort of thing
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

Rip Monke

In monke we remember...😔🙏
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Rank and awaken HB with no remorse. He’s a fine champion and the best option for cav EQ tech lanes with shock benefits. The only reason he doesn’t get talked about is because his value was already known since he was buffed, which was forever ago. Old news.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    R3 worthy. Wrecks tech quest in Cav EQ and valuable in Act 7 exploration.
  • I honestly don't know his worth. I've heard he is good but I don't use him nor do I know how to apparently
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★

If only his heavy in the corner playstyle would work all the time vs every champ. There’s too many champs with super quick recoveries and there’s too many times his heavy misses.

That being said, he’s still a hard hitting champ that I enjoy and is pretty easy to use .

How many champs have this recovery? I’ve used him for a good long while (ever since his buff) and I’ve come across 5 champs max which this sort of thing
    Ive noticed it with a lot of tech champs... G2099 and OG storm seem to have this super quick recovery when getting knocked down. I dont remember all the others, but like I said mostly tech champs.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    relies on chaining his heavy for damage… and it has the reach of a t-rex

he’s not as good as some people hyped him up to be
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

relies on chaining his heavy for damage… and it has the reach of a t-rex

he’s not as good as some people hyped him up to be

Gonna disagree on that t-rex part, if you want to see a real one, I’d suggest you go find a colossus
    edited May 2022

I honestly don't know his worth. I've heard he is good but I don't use him nor do I know how to apparently

You just parry heavy.
  • I honestly don't know his worth. I've heard he is good but I don't use him nor do I know how to apparently

You just parry heavy.
    That's it? So what makes him so good? I mean, I like parry heavy, but what's his special? Why is he hyped
    Big damage, lots of Armors, Tanky champ, lots of things.
    edited May 2022
    Power drain to,
  • Big damage, lots of Armors, Tanky champ, lots of things.

Hmmm I'll have to try him again
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I would say his worth has gone down because of the Ai being so weird now. It used to very easy to get them to block so you could throw your special attack. But now just backing up can get you intercepted. So he’s not as reliable. That being said, I would still take a 6* to r3 if I had him.