**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss of legends help

Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hello there! I've decided to start aol exploration, but all the guides on YouTube are from 2020. I've completed path 1 so I just wonder what are the best path 2-5 counters. I'm thinking about horsman storm, but not sure which champs she can oneshot and which I'd better avoid, also world I bring cable or better ramp up apoc via resurrecting him. Anyways, I'd be glad to get any help and advice!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    If you have access to carina challenges, I suggest doing mutant domination next. Path 5 & path 3 combination makes it not too bad

You’ll need
    Apoc
    Strife
    Red mags
    White mags
    Cable

This gives you some exploration and the nifty carina at the same time.
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★

If you have access to carina challenges, I suggest doing mutant domination next. Path 5 & path 3 combination makes it not too bad

You’ll need
    Apoc
    Strife
    Red mags
    White mags
    Cable

This gives you some exploration and the nifty carina at the same time.

This and I'll add to it. OP, depending on who you have in your roster, you can switch out some of the listed characters with Prof X, Colossus, Maybe even Omega Red. Again, it all depends on your roster and which path you take.

Best of luck to you.
  • Options
    ProfessorGProfessorG Posts: 73
    I’m in the same boat, going in to start the Abyss journey soon. However, I don’t have Red Mags in 5* or 6*. Is there any path a Mutant team could do without him?

I was contemplating the 5/3 split with Apoc 6*3, Cable 6*3, Wags 6*3, Stryfe 5*5, and Prof X 5*5, but I tried that Iron Man IW fight a few times and it looks like it will be brutal without Rags. I also have a Colossus 6*1, Kitty 6*3, Archangel, 5*5 as top options.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Definitely posting your roster would help us advise you on what you should do. Also, doing a Carina’s challenge at the same time makes sense.
  • Options
    Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95
    BTW, here's my roster, I forgot to add it:

• Options
    ProfessorGProfessorG Posts: 73
    edited May 2022
    Here is my roster as well. I haven’t started abyss yet and will be doing both the mutant and carina’s challengers as my first venture into it. Leaning towards the 3/5 split for Carina’s as I have Void, Diablo, Falcon, Shang Chi, She-Hulk, Warlock, IBom, Moleman all as 5*5/6*3, so I was really hoping to do the 5/3 split for the mutant. Just not sure how without Rags.

I will also be able to r4 a mutant after completing Come out to play challenge so any advice on that would be appreciated as well. I was leaning towards Kitty or Apoc.