**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Any update on new Deadpool X-Force animations?

Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 683 ★★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
As stated above, any word on when DPXF’s animations were going to get refreshed? I thought it was supposed to be May along with Storm. Just curious! Looking forward to what the team produces, nonetheless.

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Coming next month
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Is it only animations?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,265 ★★★★★
    Logan00 said:

Is it only animations?

Buff as well. Gamora, Storm, and DPX were the three champs named for buffs and animation updates. Gamora’s update was pretty good, Storm’s was excellent. Here’s hoping DPX keeps it up.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 683 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Logan00 said:

Is it only animations?

Buff as well. Gamora, Storm, and DPX were the three champs named for buffs and animation updates. Gamora’s update was pretty good, Storm’s was excellent. Here’s hoping DPX keeps it up.
    Ah, nice! Thought it was only the animations. Exciting!

• I got a double dupes DPXF hoping for some love
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    My sig 20 is drooling at the thought of being used somewhere other than Arena

I’ve always loved DPXF, I think we all have a soft spot for Deadpool as a character. Let’s hope this buff does him justice!

Mutant is one of my weaker classes, so as long as he’s fun I’ll probably R3 him!