Compensation for exploring act 6 pre nerf

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m curious, should people who get champs from featured crystals get comp after the champ is added to basic? Or is the early access to the champ worth the extra shards?

After the complete reformatting of acts one through four, this should have been expected.
  • IlluminantIlluminant Member Posts: 196
    edited May 2022
    Even as someone who has only just become cavalier and is waiting for this nerf to continue. I completely agree that it isn’t totally fair on those who already have completed it. I do think some sort of compensation is due here. However I am glad the nerf is happening because I keep hearing act 6 is agonising rn lol

Quick edit: I don’t think a HUGE compensation is in order. But maybe some energy, revives/healing potions? Idk maybe more, I don’t know how much since I never did it myself
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Member Posts: 324 ★★★

I certainly feel for the OP and other players who just completed Act 6 now or very recently . Those ppl got shafted. All of this could’ve been avoided if Kabam actually communicated their plans for 2022 like they did the past 2 years with roadmaps.

If that had happened then people who explored Act 6 in December would be complaining. There is no reason for this compensation at this point.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

Compensation for what? It was your choice to explore. The game does down for 30 seconds and you want Compensation. There is no need for Compensation.

It was their choice to explore the OG Act6 back then, but Kabam gave compensation for that to these players after the first nerf.
    Why now those who explored the 2nd edition don’t need to be compensated as Act6 is going to be nerfed to the ground this time?
    Compensation was given for a small nerf but not for a massive?
    That’s pretty unfair.
    Also the Breaker of Thrones title is going to be devalued a lot.
    If Kabam don’t intend to give out compensation, at least change the title for exploration and save Breaker of Thrones as a trophy title, for those who did the harder edition, so they have something worthy for their effort.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,589 Guardian
    Can’t remember what, if any, compensation was given out the first time that ACT-4 difficulty was chopped at the knees. And whether it was for other energy-related changes made at the same time.

But I don’t think any thing was given out specifically because some of those select highest difficulty ACT-4 champs were chopped down to size (Storm, Magneto, and most importantly Juggs).

Besides for in general newer people having much stronger champs to use when they face them now. They also no longer have to deal with such buffed up nodes using what at the time was only 4* attackers.
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,477 ★★★★

• danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,082 ★★★★★

Zeraphan said:

Sean_Who said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjLjeNu7_Js
    I agree with BG , no compensation here is needed as act 6 rewards are very old compared to its current difficulty and current game rewards meta.

Doesn't change the fact that people have recently spent units/resources to complete this content (for rewards that aren't worth the effort, like you said) only to have it nerfed -- which would now cost them significantly less.

WHAY ARE YOU SAYING? How dare you even QUESTION the changes of kabam?😂😂😂 you are not allowed to do that man. All hail kabam.

Once again i explored act 6 last week and left half of my mental health on mordo champion and other bosses bugs and lanes. Including countless reffils and revives. But i am not allowed to ask anything in return cause kabam is a light in the dark and everything they do is for the better good of comminity 😂😂
    I'm just curious if you are done whining yet? So you just explored and want something for it because it is getting toned down. Congrats, you did old content and want to be compensated for it... big whoop.

Also, news flash, people can disagree with you and not be Kabam lovers/shills. I have been very critical about Kabam on these forums and still think you are wrong both in asking for compensation and the way you are attacking everyone who disagrees with you simply for disagreeing with you.

Also, if you ever want to even try and win people over to your side you should probably avoid starting off the conversation by immediately saying that anyone who disagrees with you is a Kabam loving idiot.
    I wouldnt say this if this was first second or even third situation where people support kabams point of view 10 to 1 ratio. Thats why i wrote a comment on first page of this post predicting people bullying me for no reason. Also if you look up in comments there was a guy who disagreed and partially agreed on a small point but did it WITH CIVIL DIALOGUE not trying to bully me for even questioning something. Its their tone and manner of interaction that i religioisly hate. Sheep mentality and UNQESTIONABLE loyalty. If everyone disagreed with me in CIVIL manner i wouldnt have this view about people on this forum. I even said that a small gift like original title would be cool. I didnt demand a freaking generic awekening gem and 100 000 crystals...
    You didn't do the original act 6, you did the nerfed version of it, why would you get a special title?
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,475 ★★★★★
    Just make it a small compensation like a 6* crystal or something . It was recently thrown in a $10 money offer but it wouldn’t be game breaking to have this sent out for those that did act 6 before this nerf
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Member Posts: 333 ★★
    edited May 2022
    *suggest silly solutions like trophy title as someone mentioned little higher. Nobody asking for generic awakening gem. Just some love from kabam for dedicated players (even tho some of us dont like you 😂) since no ,,casual" player would ever be able to explore it through that nightmare.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Member Posts: 379 ★★★
    A Deadpool profile pic of him throwing a tantrum and breaking a toilet bowl would be awesome compensation!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,944 ★★★★★
    How is this ridiculous thread even still open?
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Noobda said:

Time to change the title from "Breaker of Thrones" to "Breaker of Chairs" .

"Slapper of Faces."
    The slapper is kabam, it should be 'slepped in the face' for players
    Hmm
  • LorddrewLorddrew Member Posts: 297 ★★
    *grabs pitchforks* COMPENSATIONNNNNNNNSS
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,500 ★★★★
    Wait how was it nerfed and when ? I might go back and finally finish act 6
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Man these compensation posts are ridiculous ...i explored act 6 pre nerf too but compensation for what ?? Tomorrow if Kabam increases the difficulty for act 6 , will you make the same post ?
    Rohit_316 said:

Man these compensation posts are ridiculous ...i explored act 6 pre nerf too but compensation for what ?? Tomorrow if Kabam increases the difficulty for act 6 , will you make the same post ?

No i wouldnt make this post. I would make different post but thats not the point is it?
  • This content has been removed.