AW node 24

Node 24 needs the regen on buffs removed. It states every 7 seconds but every dex regens. Node is hard enough without that and I'm sure kabam has enough data showing its a stopping point.
«1

Comments

  • Dropfaith wrote: »
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Node 24 needs the regen on buffs removed. It states every 7 seconds but every dex regens. Node is hard enough without that and I'm sure kabam has enough data showing its a stopping point.

    Hasn't even gotten kills.in recent wars

    You must not have good defenders
  • Dropfaith wrote: »
    Who you put there we've had r4 5 Ultron green goblin dorm mephisto

    We've seen blade still not a hard node to overcome

    No ones gotten past that node in all 3 of our bgs defenses since it was implemented.
  • Dr_Doob617 wrote: »
    It doesn’t need to be removed, it needs to be based off of base health which right now it’s not, it’s healing modified health. @Dropfaith we’re 3K war rating and facing some good alliances and getting loads of kills there each war. Hasn’t been an issue really for me fighting it, but a 12K heal each time on a dex buff for a 5/50 4* is about 1/6th of there health which is a bit ridiculous.

    Regen is supposed to trigger every 7 seconds when a buff is removed not every time dexterity is used. Its completely broken right now as you are correct its off modified health which is why they should just remove it.
  • Dr_Doob617Dr_Doob617 Posts: 29
    edited November 2017
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Regen is supposed to trigger every 7 seconds when a buff is removed not every time dexterity is used. Its completely broken right now as you are correct its off modified health which is why they should just remove it.[/quote]

    I’d rather see it fixed than removed, but I do agree it’s completely broken as the way in which it’s working at the moment really limits it to a very small number of champs even being able to get through it. I use a 4/55 magik on it and don’t have an issue getting through it, but yesterday had a Mephisto there and decided to boost the **** out of my ice man and go at it and it was a complete wash. 1 dex buff would negate probably about 20+ hits worth of damage running full suicides. I just accepted the fight was going nowhere and took the death.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    edited November 2017
    Depends on your tier for those saying it doesn't get a kill. Teir 1 a r4 5 a single dex buff is 14k Regen right there. As the node is 200% you go down even to teir 2 it drops to 125% and a lot more champs can get through it. I assumed I could power through it with ronan first time had my video recorder running best screen shot of any buff being removed.da66n0c7g4sl.png
  • Dropfaith wrote: »
    And I doubt I'm facing better allies were right around 2k rated

    We are much higher than 2k lol
  • Dr_Doob617Dr_Doob617 Posts: 29
    edited November 2017
    @Dropfaith I haven’t been struggling with it as I just corner/power lock the **** out of the opponent with a 4/55 magik and never evade the whole fight. There are a number of champs that can be an issue if the person going into the fight doesn’t have one of the major damage dealers in the game. You can’t keep up with those heals, you either never trigger a buff or you outdamage it.
  • No word from kabam? This clearly isn't working as intended.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,089
    It's an ez node. Healblock or guilly.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 538
    Riegel wrote: »
    It's an ez node. Healblock or guilly.

    I would like to see you take a cable out on that node with guilly.

  • StewmanStewman Posts: 538
    Just because their is an ability to get through it, doesn't mean its not broken.
  • MaskMask Posts: 10
    Tier 1 cable 13 kills last war
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075
    Kinda related: is arc overload 2.0 heal also based on modified health in war?
  • What is AW Node 24?
  • Try putting Electro there :)
  • Try fighting a rank 4 Jugg with full MD there... Hard wars are back!

    (inb4 use AA or OG Vision)
  • Wil6541 wrote: »
    Depends on your tier for those saying it doesn't get a kill. Teir 1 a r4 5 a single dex buff is 14k Regen right there. As the node is 200% you go down even to teir 2 it drops to 125% and a lot more champs can get through it. I assumed I could power through it with ronan first time had my video recorder running best screen shot of any buff being removed.da66n0c7g4sl.png

    Yup 14k regen is another kabam oopsie!

    @Kabam Miike
  • This is why this game is ALL about specific champs. SW eats regen for breaksfast. Nullify, nullify, cruelty, fury, nullify.
    Wolvie never stands a chance. I don't have any "hard hitters" but I have a 4* 5/50 sig 99 SW who is a beast!
  • Dr_Doob617Dr_Doob617 Posts: 29
    edited November 2017
    This is why this game is ALL about specific champs. SW eats regen for breaksfast. Nullify, nullify, cruelty, fury, nullify.
    Wolvie never stands a chance. I don't have any "hard hitters" but I have a 4* 5/50 sig 99 SW who is a beast!

    Lol, it’s not a regen buff, it’s an instant passive regen from the node buffet buff that consumes any buffs you trigger. So all those cruelty and fury buffs with your SW is just gonna assure that you keep the opponent full health the entire fight when he keeps consuming them for 10K+ heals. Look at the picture that was provided, it’s instantaneous regen, not a regen buff that regens over time.

    You are correct though that it’s all about having the right champ for the fight. The problem is that with the healing being broken the way that it is there’s very few champs in tier 1 AW that stand a chance at getting through the fight. It’s certainly beatable with the right champs but with the broken healing that is a very limited list.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391
    This is def a problem
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 538
    Have they responded anywhere about node 24 yet?
  • ZerovZerov Posts: 26
    GG is a nightmare on that node, unless you bring the right champ.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,665
    edited November 2017
    Just bring AA. Problem solved.
  • ZerovZerov Posts: 26
    xNig wrote: »
    Just bring AA. Problem solved.

    Not if there's an R4 Ultron on there..
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 204
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Node 24 needs the regen on buffs removed. It states every 7 seconds but every dex regens. Node is hard enough without that and I'm sure kabam has enough data showing its a stopping point.

    Hasn't even gotten kills.in recent wars

    You must not have good defenders

    We put a 4/55 Sig 100 magik on that node and she got steamrolled. It's all about who you use on attack...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,665
    Ultron isn’t that hard on that node bro, unlike Magik. As long as it’s not unavoidable damage or uncontrollable power gain.

    The logic behind it is, you need to outdamage the heal every 7s when Buffet can trigger. Either that or heal block properly. Usually I use a Vision on that node, but really depends on the class of whatever is there.

    If I see tech or mutant I bring Vision. Mystic I’ll bring AA.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075
    xNig wrote: »
    Mystic I’ll bring AA.

    What do you do when you face Mephisto?
  • weavileweavile Posts: 287
    My solution is: star lord for tech and mutant, quake for mystic and AA for almost everything else
  • xNigxNig Posts: 2,665
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    Mystic I’ll bring AA.

    What do you do when you face Mephisto?

    Suck my thumb. :D
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.