**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI being defensive

Anyone else notice the AI especially in AQ being super defensive? I mean, normal quests no problem but when there’s a timer and you’re fighting champs who, you kind of need to bait special 1’s, it’s not a good time. Twice I was against cable in map 6 and he just would not throw a special til I was in the corner and had to attack and he ended up just gaining power over and over and boom, special 3.

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    It's been a while since we've been facing this issue of defensive AI & unfortunately it's not just in AQ but may be bcoz of the timers & some new nodes in AQ that depend on timers, it's more noticeable in AQ
    But there's no point of opening these forum threads as they never address it
    Although it feels satisfactory when one comes to know that others are also going through the same
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Not just AQ... the ai has been more defensive than usual in all content. Especially Act 7 and BG. I didn't notice anything until this months content update.
  • ScottyKnowsScottyKnows Posts: 113
    Yeah man it’s ridiculous, I have never timed out on anyone other than a boss or mini. I’m timing out on regular fights. They’re not smart. Make them more defensive to time people out or have stronger specials pop off so we need items.
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    I feel shallow dex (dex when they get real close with their dash) tends to make it easier. The AI seems to throw the special when you are closer, with your guard down.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    I wish they would stop messing with the ai.