**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursions store

Chazz34Chazz34 Posts: 22
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Pls kabam update the incursion store, rewards are so outdated and expensive, i know you are working on bg but update the store is a easy solution for this forgotten mode.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Yeah. The cost of items there made me stop incursions altogether. Takes way too much time for little payout.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I predict they'll boost that store bc the Battlegrounds store provides so much more. The main game mode that I have not been doing bc of BG is Incursions, which I really like.
  • Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    Yeah now is the time to introduce 6* to atleast cav players in incursion.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Antony687 said:

Yeah now is the time to introduce 6* to atleast cav players in incursion.

Cavalier players don’t necessarily need 6*s.
    After the Act6 massive nerf, it would be easily done and get the Thronebreaker title, even with 4*s, if they were allowed 😂
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I enjoy incursions and I have been religiously playing it every cooldown with my partner. Indeed, the rewards sucks but the game mode is fun. 1 week of Battlegrounds can net you 10,000 6*shards while Incursions will net you 3,500 6*shards (monthly reset plus store) for a whole freaking month. 6* Incursion Crystals should be introduced soon or this game mode will be dead because of Battlegrounds.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Update incursions in general. The store rewards and the milestones. I find it fun and all but it’s not worth it usually
  • VesgonVesgon Posts: 20
    Kabam plz update it!
  • PradhyuPradhyu Posts: 18
    yes i agree with you
  • Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    I liked playing incursions a lot before. Haven’t touched them in months because the rewards are terrible in comparison to the rest of the game now. With EQ going up, and battlegrounds also handing out 6* shards, they need to update these.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    I don't think current rewards are worth the pain and Grief of Incursions. you would be wise to update them.
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    @Kabam Jax
    are there any plans to update incursion in the near future?