**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

FUTURE CHAMP BUFFS and VOTES

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
so 2 topic discussions are as the title suggests.

1. are we(the community) getting a time frame of when, who, and what some of the ideas for the buffs and value buffs are going to be? would it be possible to see a chart of who kabam are thinking of buffing? or for example each season(spring, summer, fall, winter) there is a release of info for this information released or at least teased to the community? i understand that releasing info gives many people the idea of a "guarantee buff", but thats not my intent when asking for the info. just would like to know what moves you guys are taking.

2.if info is released based off of point #1, would it also be possible to give in game SINGLE votes of who the community sees fit for the buffs, of said seasonal teases. i also know it must take some time to actually make changes to the buffed champs so i guess these votes would have to take place months in advance, to then waiting for the actual release. i just wish we the people had more of a say or input to the list of champs that are in the think bubble of these buffs.

what do you, forumers say to more contribution as a decider to champ buffs?

FUTURE CHAMP BUFFS and VOTES 37 votes

yes, would definitely like my voice heard
56%
SnakeEyes69Emil_LimsonLogan00Raichu626MysterioIvarTheBonelessfEEdMeYouRgodZRouger4Gr8TonyStarkSpecMStephD87Barri8LucifireGrassKnucklesDarkraw34613579rebel_The_man001Sammy0421HRatedSViperStrangecraft069 21 votes
dont care who they buff
18%
TerraCupidSachhyam257ZeezoosZeuszeroBar1000PapaMidnite007 7 votes
no, added stress
0%
dont want to get teased then let down
24%
BigPoppaCBONEDrZolaAMS94Krishna24RenaxqqCabbageRancherNycromancyN0madDoosra 9 votes

Comments

• ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    dont care who they buff
    The last time we had a choice they gave us Guillotine. I don’t care anymore after that car cash.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    dont care who they buff
    I'm very conservative about my hopes for future entries in the program considering track history (ala Guilly, PsychoMan ect).
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Zeezoos said:

The last time we had a choice they gave us Guillotine. I don’t care anymore after that car cash.

i feel your pain there. guillo was just a strange one for sure. the choices im trying to say is for example if kabam already has some champs listed for buff ideas, why not let the community help add votes on which champ kabam picks first over others. seasonal choices we could call it lol
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    yes, would definitely like my voice heard
    I just want a useable groot
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    dont care who they buff

I just want a useable groot

King Groot exists
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    dont care who they buff
    I don't bother anymore and do not expect anything from kabam because it's best to expect nothing... and they delivered on storm and mordo buffs