**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

Seeking Chill Map 5 AQ-focused alliance

Looking for an alliance that runs at least map 5 for AQ. Don’t respond if any BG runs map 4 or lower since those rewards are too low for my interest. An alliance that’s easygoing and fun is basically what I’d be looking for.

Line ID is eldarklobo
In-game ID is El dark lobo

Comments

• Options
    ValGilbertValGilbert Posts: 103
    Hellfire Club runs 5/5/5

Line comm for AQ groups and active AQ participation are all re require.

In-game ID: killinghero33
    LINE: runningwiththebulls
  • Options
    Doofy64Doofy64 Posts: 31
    We plan on running a 665x5 or a 655x5 aq schedule with wars pushing gold2/1. Hit me up on line at Doofy64 if interested
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 117
    Join us at ReRe1. No Line needed.
  • Options
    Texas1Texas1 Posts: 47
    DONT RECRUITING HIM
    LEFT MY ALLIANCE BEFORE WAR BECAUSE A OFFICER ASKED WHY HE ONLY TOOK OUT 2 TARGETS IN AQ THE WHOLE DAYS RUN
  • Options
    WolvSDWolvSD Posts: 42
    LOL I only left because the alliance seemed like a lot of unnecessary drama and calling people out. Chat was inundated with yelling at people about their defense. I checked in on aq and second mini was still powered up and then I went to bed. I communicated that I usually start later but that’s fine. Good luck with your alliance
  • Options
    RAVEN1815RAVEN1815 Posts: 203
    Join us allaince tag X208