Fix ur game

started the fight and died instantly all five champs Kod …. Never even got a chance to fight

Comments

• DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 196 ★★
    muddy17 said:

started the fight and died instantly all five champs Kod …. Never even got a chance to fight

I mean your death against her is your fault, becasue you most likely parriedat the start of the fight and becasue its languor + transducer combo you took damage. So ideally, do not start he fight with parrying or bring someone with power gain like aarkus
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,697 ★★★★★
    muddy17 said:

Langour
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 229
    This is why we pay attention ….. the fight just started.. nobody touched anyone .. the fight started and ended in 1 second .. go troll someone’s else post if ur not helpful
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Video footage?
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    muddy17 said:

This is an act 6 fight right? Unless you experienced a

muddy17 said:

I mean your death against her is your fault, becasue you most likely parriedat the start of the fight and becasue its languor + transducer combo you took damage. So ideally, do not start he fight with parrying or bring someone with power gain like aarkus
    It probably was Kabams fault, I've had the same thing happen to me a few times, I just couldn't do anything at the start of the fight
    Ok let’s begin the languor nodes states deal direct damage based on power being being emptied … YOU HAVE TO GAIN POWER TO LOSE IT .. u simple minded people annoy me .. no matter how u justify.. you cannot explain instant death.
    No not act 6 this is the side quest
    @Kabam Miike please explain
    And no dash I don’t record the game as I play …the screenshots speaks volumes
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    muddy17 said:

Ok let’s begin the languor nodes states deal direct damage based on power being being emptied … YOU HAVE TO GAIN POWER TO LOSE IT .. u simple minded people annoy me .. no matter how u justify.. you cannot explain instant death.

1. Go and open your game.
    2. Go into any basic fight or a duel.
    3. Take a hit in the block or parry the opponent.
    4. Check your power bar after taking a hit in the block if its still at Zero or has it increased just a little bit.
    5. If you have been playing this game , you should know that when you take hits in your block , you get little-little power each blocked hit and this way you can even reach your sp1 or sp2 or even sp3 just by taking hits in the block without hitting the opponent.
    6. Parrying the opponent = Taking hit in block and you can practically check yourself that it gives you a little power too.
    7. Read the Transducer node - Defenders presence drains attacker's power..
    8. You parried the opponent , got a little power and then you were power drained because of Transducer.
    9. Now go and read Languor node description. Whenever your power drains to ZERO , You will receive 240% of the champion's attack as direct damage.
    10. @muddy17 I hope this can help you. Seeing that you are level 60 , I thought you would know how nodes work. Anyhow , There's your answer above.
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    You gain power on block too although only a little bit
    With transducer power will be drained
    And when the power you gained from blocked hit is reduced with transducer, languor comes into play with 240% attack damage
    A little reading will help
    Although party should work if you react fast enough
  • spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 146
    @Noobda When I parry it is to hit them so I start a combo right away. I always gain enough power quickly enough to not have to worry about languor. Besides the OG poster said there was no parry or block. None of the champs touched each other, so your whole post doesn't make sense or match the posters situation.
    Noobda said:

muddy17 said:

4. Check your power bar after taking a hit in the block if its still at Zero or has it increased just a little bit.
    5. If you have been playing this game , you should know that when you take hits in your block , you get little-little power each blocked hit and this way you can even reach your sp1 or sp2 or even sp3 just by taking hits in the block without hitting the opponent.
    6. Parrying the opponent = Taking hit in block and you can practically check yourself that it gives you a little power too.
    8. You parried the opponent , got a little power and then you were power drained because of Transducer.
    9. Now go and read Languor node description. Whenever your power drains to ZERO , You will receive 240% of the champion's attack as direct damage.
    10. @muddy17 I hope this can help you. Seeing that you are level 60 , I thought you would know how nodes work. Anyhow , There's your answer above.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    spaceoak said:

@Noobda When I parry it is to hit them so I start a combo right away. I always gain enough power quickly enough to not have to worry about languor. Besides the OG poster said there was no parry or block. None of the champs touched each other, so your whole post doesn't make sense or match the posters situation.

Noobda said:

muddy17 said:

If OG says none of the champs made contact . Okay , then I don't know man.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,697 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    There's a small window that you have as an attacker to gain power before the langour node kicks in when you reach zero power. If you don't parry and hot at the start of the fight or immediately after reaching zero power, you'll get the bust damage.

https://youtu.be/9kKLSwNQcXs

When my power bar goes to zero, I take burst damage. Doesn't matter if it's at the beginning of the fight or in the middle. It's only when your power goes to zero. 1-2 seconds after, you'll take the bust damage.
    @Demonzfyre We get it, but the OG poster responded to this line of inquiry. Why continue down that path and high jack his thread?
    muddy17 said:

This is why we pay attention ….. the fight just started.. nobody touched anyone .. the fight started and ended in 1 second .. go troll someone’s else post if ur not helpful

@JoshKosh557 OG poster already responded to this. It would be better, but he doesn't have it.
    muddy17 said:

And no dash I don’t record the game as I play …the screenshots speaks volumes

spaceoak said:

@Demonzfyre We get it, but the OG poster responded to this line of inquiry. Why continue down that path and high jack his thread?

muddy17 said:

Og poster better send a video since atm it seems like they dont understand the node