**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake’s aftershock not as shocking as I remember!

So quake was my 3rd or 4th 4 Star and I had never had any plans of taking her up until mephistos release but I’ve noticed something that is bothering me. I run arenas quite frequently and I have a pretty good eye for detail and I can’t help but notice that when quakes shock debuffs wear off and aftershock is applied the damage counter no longer runs the span of the entire aftershock debuff. Was this an intentional change or another bug that hasn’t been fixed yet?

Comments

• Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Yep, it's been going on for a while. It'll just cut off like half way through the duration. Pretty saddening, needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Quake's entire aftershock thing is bugged. The damage dealt from it also isn't as high as stated in her description
  • Options
    HugsForEveryoneHugsForEveryone Posts: 82
    edited November 2017
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Quake's entire aftershock thing is bugged. The damage dealt from it also isn't as high as stated in her description
    I had assumed that the damage wasn’t what it’s supposed to be because it didn’t run the entire course of the debuff like it’s supposed to. It ticks 3-4 times and then stops even though aftershock hasn’t run out