**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 those who never purchased but received (from the arena) the summoner's sigil for the first time..

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
will you be considering purchasing the summoner's sigil in the future or not?

4 those who never purchased but received (from the arena) the summoner's sigil for the first time.. 17 votes

Will now purchase the summoner's sigil after getting a taste of it.
0%
Will not get it.
52%
Eb0ny-O-M4wVuDahRockypantherxA3G0NGinjabredMonstaGiuliameijTheBair123TerrianRatedSViper 9 votes
On the fence with the summor's sigil
11%
MysterioGrassKnuckles 2 votes
Wait for another summoner's sigil arena to happen
17%
Repto23L0TUS_MANTISKrishna24 3 votes
Other reasons
17%
Captain_Pug30SirGamesBondJohnys 3 votes

Comments

• Will not get it.
    Nah, I'll take the freebies, but there isn't anything in there that makes me thing I need this and am willing to spend $120 a year for
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

Nah, I'll take the freebies, but there isn't anything in there that makes me thing I need this and am willing to spend $120 a year for

I do enjoy the shorter quest refill time and the black iso market is good for trading in stuff that you won't use anyways. and now that you can trade in Sigil tokens for hero crystals it's a much better deal than when it was first introduced.
  • Will not get it.

I do enjoy the shorter quest refill time and the black iso market is good for trading in stuff that you won't use anyways. and now that you can trade in Sigil tokens for hero crystals it's a much better deal than when it was first introduced.
    I agree that those are nice, just for me, they aren't a necessity for my account. While I do want the 6* switch, I never could justify the cost. That being said, I now have enough for the 5* and need to debate on getting it or hoping for more freebie shots