new quality of life change is bugged

ThenewmamThenewmam Member Posts: 8
i created a new account but the energy quality of life improvement is not working at all i had made a new ccount a week ago it was working but then i created new to check it i couldnt i went to forums couldnt find anything @Kabam Miike @kabam zero.please give me update on this as soon as you can and members on the forums please check yourselves too.. to help i was using redmi note 8 pro just made a kabam account for that and was at level 2 to 5 do i have to reach a particular level? or what is the problem?

Comments

• ThenewmamThenewmam Member Posts: 8

@Kabam Miike also if you can tell us when it will be available for the older players then it would be really helpful will it be in the next update or will it take months
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    you'll not be able to use the energy refill when you already have full energy
    @Malreck04 i know i was showing after i used the enrgy it was only at the capped level whereas due to quality of life changes it should have been more than 19. in the images i showed before going to scarlet which i had full energy after i reached scarlet which i used energy and popped a refill but even then it only went to capped whereas it should have exceeded the cap and should have been more than 35 energy normallly it doesnt happen but due to quality of life improvement in new accounts it should have exceeded the cap but it didnt which is a bug and needs to be resolved @Kabam Miike