bug or unannounced intended change?

ThenewmamThenewmam Member Posts: 8
@Kabam Miike i dont mean to be negative i know about the introductry 7 day sigil boosts which gives beginner 20 percent boosts but kabam thats not game breaking that you have removed the beginner xp boosts new players need that an i have enough experience becuase i find creating new accounts and playing with different champions fun but whats not fun is to level up.leveling up is too difficult in the game especially once you get to 60s. to give an example lags jr.account does act 7 but is below level 60 which is not ok at all please add a become level 60 option after initial completion of act 7 or atleast exploration of act 7 it is such a problem to level up yourselves especially after you took down the enrgy pick up in quests and nerfed it to the ground, if you wanna do this please give a become level 60 option after initial completion or exploration of act6 or act 7. thanks for reading the comment i wouldnt wfrite it just quite the game but i really like it and i want it to improve instead of middle players getting burnt due to level requirement

Comments

• ThenewmamThenewmam Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2022
    Wait I just saw the beginners boost in a new account @Kabam Miike What is happening sir please enlighten us are we supposed to get them or not because in most of the ids I didnt get htem