**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elsa in BG with suicides - complete 100% degeneration loss [Edited]

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
Wth
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

I do path 9 in war and 90% of the time i see Elsa in there in suicides ..it sucks ..but can't help ..best is to use a mutant in BG.

Unfortunately for me , there is no mutant who is poison and incinerate immune and with Kabam stopping potions , i hate Elsa there .

Emma frost ain’t poison and incinerate immune?
    Unless I’m missing something 🤔
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Rohit_316 said:

I do path 9 in war and 90% of the time i see Elsa in there in suicides ..it sucks ..but can't help ..best is to use a mutant in BG.

Unfortunately for me , there is no mutant who is poison and incinerate immune and with Kabam stopping potions , i hate Elsa there .

How many people R3 her? And is her finicky play style workable in AW?
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 365 ★★★
    I respectfully disagree. I run suicides and HEAVILY rely on Elsa, BWDO, S99, Spider-Ham, AA, and other damage over time champs to get through matches as fast as possible. In my experience they work just fine with suicides.
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Wouldnt want to bring iceman into war. Definitely would bring omega red and work around hazard shift or ghost with hood synergy assuming ghost isnt banned
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Someone needs to take a high sig Mr. negative into the fight and see how he does. And by someone I mean someone other than me, I’m too chicken.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    Iceman is perfectly usable in AW, I've used it in tier 1 without any problems, I have it 6 r3. I used it with suicides, but it would be possible to use it without suicides and there would be no problems with timeout. Against Elsa, depending on the tier, maybe even a 5* will do it.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Chikel said:

Greekhit said:

Rohit_316 said:

How many people R3 her? And is her finicky play style workable in AW?
    I have 6* Emma Frost at rank 3 and she's great in AW ... can take some chip dmg from debuffs when telepath before back to diamond form, but I manage my power to stay in diamond form as much as possible.

However, no more AW for my ally due to the poop aw potions/loyalty (we're not running AW anymore).
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Beewee said:

Wouldnt want to bring iceman into war. Definitely would bring omega red and work around hazard shift or ghost with hood synergy assuming ghost isnt banned

Exactly what I do.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    You could also just Namor, be aggressive, and laugh as she melts.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Uvogin said:

Rohit_316 said:

Iceman
    Unless you want to time out in every war
    Don't have a 6* Iceman ..he is rare as a 6*
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    any mutant works for elsa... archie is a great option
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Would be a bit too rng dependent for this particular elsa as you could easily get hit with 3 incinerates off one heavy.

Would be a bit too rng dependent for this particular elsa as you could easily get hit with 3 incinerates off one heavy.
    just avoid the heavy? she has easy specials and easy heavy to dex tbh i dont think ive ever died to an elsa in any content in the past 2 years?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Someone needs to take a high sig Mr. negative into the fight and see how he does. And by someone I mean someone other than me, I’m too chicken.

I don't recommend it.

Mr Negative relies on inflicting non-damaging debuffs to mollify the degeneration, which Elsa will shrug off.

And her degen will passively block his Signature healing.

Plus he has class disadvantage.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

just avoid the heavy? she has easy specials and easy heavy to dex tbh i dont think ive ever died to an elsa in any content in the past 2 years?
    I meant when you hit Elsa with your own heavy. Isn't it a 40% chance when you hit her to get the debuff?
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Colossus with ProfX… granted you could just play around the poison shift

I meant when you hit Elsa with your own heavy. Isn't it a 40% chance when you hit her to get the debuff?
    she has nothing like that in her kit... if you read her abilities mutants are her weak point. as my initial comment says any mutant makes her a piece of cake.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

she has nothing like that in her kit... if you read her abilities mutants are her weak point. as my initial comment says any mutant makes her a piece of cake.
    we're talking specifically about elsa on path 9 in alliance war now
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Rohit_316 said:

Iceman - still underrated. I use a 6r2 in tier 3/4 AW when I see her on path 9.

we're talking specifically about elsa on path 9 in alliance war now
    my comment was for the title, BG=battlegrounds, but for war colossuses and apoc work just have to wait on timers, vice versa with any mutant immune to poison, kitty phase works.