Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Need Explanations

@Kabam Mike

Can u explained this ? How can he/she have t5b to max that 5* Agent Venom..
Pls tell the truth and not lyinghxof19khubcz.png

Comments

• Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    You cannot call out other players on the forums, but my guess looking at that alliance is that it is a hacker or it is a developer's account for testing.
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    edited November 2017
    420sam wrote: »
    You cannot call out other players on the forums, but my guess looking at that alliance is that it is a hacker or it is a developer's account for testing.

Your can't see the tester accounts for the developers.

Though this is legit.

un00pm3plhc9.jpg
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,232
    Actually this is just a test account that somebody forgot to wipe from the game afterwards. If you look at the Alliance, they're all very similar account names, and none of them have been active. We're removing it right now, because it never should have been in the live game.

Don't worry, none of you have ever competed against this account or this Alliance in any mode. Not in wars, not in events, not in the Arena.

Just curious, but how did you come across this account?
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Actually this is just a test account that somebody forgot to wipe from the game afterwards. If you look at the Alliance, they're all very similar account names, and none of them have been active. We're removing it right now, because it never should have been in the live game.

Don't worry, none of you have ever competed against this account or this Alliance in any mode. Not in wars, not in events, not in the Arena.

Screenshot shared in Line chats. Don't know where it originated from
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    It's clear u can't report cheaters on here, submit a ticket. Tired of the cheaters. They are big time in war
  • Options
    Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    @Kabam Miike I found out about it through a YouTube live stream comment. Apparently the user of the account typed into global and it snow balled from there.
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,232
    @Kabam Miike I found out about it through a YouTube live stream comment. Apparently the user of the account typed into global and it snow balled from there.

Well, that's concerning. I'm looking into that. Thanks for the report!
  • Options
    Aaron131109Aaron131109 Posts: 47

I am seeing on Facebook ,, then searching on game..early i thought its a fake/edit... but i really find that ign at the game name...
    Thanks for the explanation...