Options

Looking For an alliance! Share your thoughts!

Haven’t been in the game for around 6+ months. But now looking forward to get back in the game seriously. What kind of ally can I hope to get with my profile?

Comments

• Options
    IronTomFlintIronTomFlint Posts: 113
    There are all kinds of alliances that would be happy to have you. The question is: What are YOU looking for in an alliance?
  • Options
    3boudy3boudy Posts: 17
    Would be delighted to have you. If you are still interested contact me on the line app

Line ID: 3boudy
  • Options
    RAVEN1815RAVEN1815 Posts: 199
    Join us allaince tag X208
  • Options
    Dark_Claw1Dark_Claw1 Posts: 139
    Map 5 with mods all the way 250mm+ rewards

Gold 2 war season rotating 2 BGs so everyone wars 8 times.

Looking for people who know what they are doing but don’t want to be married to their phone

Around 10k prestige minimum
    North American time zones preferred

We are well organized, low stress time friendly alliance

Connect with me if interested.
    darkclawprime is my Line ID
    UGWLs is alliance tag

Thank you for your consideration
  • Options
    FórgeFórge Posts: 33
    Hi Raid, I added you and invited you to our alliance ingame, my Line ID is Forgemaster1999. If interested, simply accept and add me on Line.
  • Options
    Our ally has a couple open spots if you're still looking. We are S4VED, we play Map 5, Silver 2 in war. Pulling down 4k+ glory a week. If interested just add me on Line, emmettmpq.
  • Options
    QueenNJAHQueenNJAH Posts: 33
    Hello! [NJAH!] is a 40 mil 6 year old veteran alliance looking for a few players. Only requirement is AQ maps 4/4/4 with epic and master mods. Must be very active in aq as it is our only requirement. AW is optional with one battlegroup. Discord for comm. We score about 150mil + in aq and get about 3k glory a week. This is a perfect alliance for veteran players tired of the grind, or want to work on end game content without having to worry about a huge AQ or AW commitment but still want glory. Also a good alliance for intermediate players who want to progress. Uncollected or Cavalier suggested. We are a relaxed but efficient adult alliance of long time players. Dm me ingame QueenNjah
  • Options
    BaggednaviBaggednavi Posts: 8
    We have space and part of the hellfire club. Hit me up on line:baggednavi or discord: baggednavi#6408 or in game:baggednavi
  • Options
    If you want a fresh change, check out Discord ally's. We run 557 gold 2 which is in your wheelhouse. Check us out: https://discord.gg/CgCTq9Hx
  • Options
    KiLLFiRE72KiLLFiRE72 Posts: 10
    HMU on LINE at justchill72